to the pathetic albs on gorre

K

klavrynd

yes you know who i'm talking about

Elegido , Karoline <sp?> and some other high level twats that found it necessary to come spoil our fun

After you started ganking us , tons of mids left the game totally ending the what upto then had been a great time in emain

you can say "don't come to the frontiers if you don't want to get killed", but seeing that the bg's were closed for testing purposes we had to come to emain (odin's and hadrians are an even bigger nono at that level).

anyhow, thanks for ruining a perfectly good evening and i do hope it boosted your self-esteem and that your mommy was proud of you when you came gloating to her on how you whooped our ass.

E

Eblessair

went along a while afterwards with a lvl24 luri, not knowing what had happened earlyer.
i walked up to them, waved.......and found myself running for my life after a matter of seconds.

so god damn lame.

O

old.Mousah

lame gits, thats what they are....guess they need to show their uberness somewhere.....

T

thorwyntf

Just to point that out...

Karoline (aka Weyder) is about the sadest creature on Albion with the worst reputation possible. Just search the forum for this name and you´re gonna find the entire story.
Elegido´s reputation isn´t any better.

There are morons in every realm. You met two from Albion there.

cu out there on the field
/salute

Thorwyn
GM
<Blade&Quill>
44 Paladin
31 Scout

K

Karl [DAOC]

I had the displeasure of meeting Karoline when i was an alb, a rather unfortunate experience!

W

wolvon fury

What ever, A Skald called Naera, 40+, kept killing us over and over, and over and over, so, please get your facts right before saying it was only albs,

Naera probilly felt pritty 'ard, untill a lev 50 paladin and 8 level 24 armsman jumped him, haha@Naera,

Pick on someone your own level,

F@G,

p.s I was the only cabalist on gorre

E

Exiled

there was a few albs, didnt see the mid, and there was a hero there too from hib (dur :p) once bg was open i poped on ( exiled ) and went into emain and toasted a few remainers, <waves to the lil lurki chanter> :p

T

Treniel-

they are always like that, a conversation in rvr with elegido...

Elegido was just killed by xxxx
Me : where?
Elegido : why?
Me : so we can come ress u?
Elegido : no thanks i'd rather the hib/mid live
Me (geting slighty anoyed now) : err ok then...
Elegido : u coming to ress then?
Me : no u just said no
Elegido : f**k you i never
Me : we at xxxxx now fs
Elegido : so come ress me !!!

grr hate him

N

)nick(

Yeah elegido also constantly asks everyone for buffs and if you don't give them he gets pissed off and starts swearing at you.

O

old.FIN

Ignore list should get larger.....i got it full all the time =)

i dont take shit from no1 =)

K

karolinelol

I'm karoline

mmmmmmm, hahahahahaha, j0j0j0j0j0j0, mauahahaahahahaha thats nice, all the realms know me, i was in gore server with karoline and elegido because 2 lvl's 50 killed us lvl 24, and after that we killed him, and all the ppl mauahahahahahaahahaha

Cya

Karoline Minstrel lvl 46 Alb

Hate me..............

B

belth

Re: I'm karoline

Originally posted by karolinelol
mmmmmmm, hahahahahaha, j0j0j0j0j0j0, mauahahaahahahaha thats nice, all the realms know me, i was in gore server with karoline and elegido because 2 lvl's 50 killed us lvl 24, and after that we killed him, and all the ppl mauahahahahahaahahaha

Cya

Karoline Minstrel lvl 46 Alb

Hate me..............

How sad can you get?

K

karolinelol

karoline

i was in the group and the sword was in my bags then was for me.

W

wolvon fury

karolinelol, Your a fake, now fuck off,

A thread gets back, and now you appear,
With a massive 5 posts, yer, what ever sad git who is behind it,

Go Away
/em Looks back at the person who acted like Karam

Not like i like the people, just the one's who do it, are bigger

[Insert Name] You Sir Are A Twat

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom