To the owner of DAoC Nation.

F

Flimgoblin

no-one helped and no-one gave articles.

Any surprise he stopped updating it? :)

Now if there's some interest in writing things for it...

There's events happening all over the place... various things like Belomar's chronicles... might be worth a shot again :)

T

TedTheDog

Yes, I watch them, and the majority have died a natural death due to apathy. Its hard work maintaining a site like a nation site and it needs a good team of motivated people working every day on it to see it survive. Community sites come and go, its the way it is I'm afraid.
I've got 3 groups of people vying to take over Technation, and the existing "owner" has committed to updating it and building a team to help do so. If he doesnt, I'll hand it over to another team.
Tribes no longer has the popularity or community to drive it along, and the same goes for actionnation and lanpartynation.

If the Forumites here want to raise a team and take DAoCNation over then I'm open to suggestion. The system is reasonably easy to use, but I cant supply the motivation, you have to do that yourselves and its far harder than people realise.
I'm not interested in offers from individuals by the way.

I

inqy

we'll whatever you do, don't get rid of daocnation. I like the maps that are there :D

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by TedTheDog
If the Forumites here want to raise a team and take DAoCNation over then I'm open to suggestion. The system is reasonably easy to use, but I cant supply the motivation, you have to do that yourselves and its far harder than people realise.
I'm not interested in offers from individuals by the way.

you are actually suggesting that Teh!1 forumites(tm) will be handed responsibility??

:bazbeer:

B

Brinx

Tried our best to drum up interest for it and put quite a bit of time in but there's only so much you can do when people don't want to contribute. If people wanted to take it up now that'd be great, the coding system Trebz developed for it it pretty funky. Player events signups especially.

It's just waiting for a reasonable number of people to be interested basically.

B

Belsameth

Originally posted by Octanion

you are actually suggesting that Teh!1 forumites(tm) will be handed responsibility??

sounds like a nice idea actually.
if enough of us are interested, and have the needed skillz

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom