To the mids/albs this morning in Emain!

Das_Hibbie

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for a great time this morning! Had some nice fights at atk and got some rps etc!

Just hope j00 albs won't start zerging!!

Czaedes

Fledgling Freddie
Well, respect to the albs for keeping low numbers in their groups :cheers:

It was great fun until the Hibs turned up though. Eliminating the smaller groups survivability.

Das_Hibbie said:
Just hope j00 albs won't start zerging!!

Albs were running small number groups all morning, just as the mids. Not many Hibs were around apart from a few stealthers. However, hibs started turning up with fgs instead. Of course this will lure out the alb fgs as well.
From my point of view, Hibs have always "zerged" more than albs. Not by numbers ofc but I don't care if I get steamrolled by 4fgs or 1fg tbh, I still die. And it's always hibs starting with the fgs in Emain and Odin's.

However this is - as I said - from my point of view as a soloer/duoer.

Anyhoo, cheers to the albs ;-)

Ickleevul

Fledgling Freddie
tbh, if i had to trapse all the way to emain, i'd turn up in a full group as well. Cant really blame the hibs for patrolling their own backyard. :cheers:

Czaedes

Fledgling Freddie
Nah I don't blame them, but that doesn't mean I like it ;)
And I'm not blaming/flaming anyone, just saying how I see things as a soloer. And while I bet many lads who can get groups often feel differently, this is still the way I see it from my own experience. Albs do run larger numbers most of time without doubt, and I guess one could say they do zerg more than hibs. However that does have it's reasons as well.
And as I stated, I couldn't care less if I was steamrolled by 4fg albs or 1fg hibs. Wouldn't make much difference ;)

Oh, and cudos to Ase this morning btw ;) Sneaky mincer/caba :cheers:

Czaedes

Fledgling Freddie
Ickleevul said:
tbh, if i had to trapse all the way to emain, i'd turn up in a full group as well. Cant really blame the hibs for patrolling their own backyard. :cheers:

It's not just Emain though it's Odin's as well. I do understand the pain of travelling to Emain in a smaller group, especially without a bard (however I often go Odin's on hastener speed).

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Oh not again...
Albs are stuck at the atk allmost all day except primetime with fg's hibs and mids ganking every single solo person leaving the atk.
But keep the lie alive...
Regards, Glottis :twak:

Filip

Fledgling Freddie
Of course this will lure out the alb fgs as well.

hehe well atm there is 2-3 fga at atk ... just not a single playing cleric....

funny though is we got 3 sorc's ... i think cleric's and sorc's has a conspirazy ... if the cleric union log on then the sorc union wont play .. and viza vasa ...

Night

Fledgling Freddie
Its the olympic boycott all over again between russia and US :D

Nalistah

Fledgling Freddie
hope things will change when new frontiers come.... doubt it, thou.

Phixion

One of Freddy's beloved
Yep, was good fun til the Hibs turned up with their FG being "leet" killing the small groups (wow you guys rock!).

I expect it now though, can't count the amount of times Hibs have steamrolled me :)

I often run to Odins solo/duo, and still get steamrolled often by hibs, so then I go HW, and get the same, thats when i resort the crafting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom