To the lovly kanor

L

leopol

Now we heard your story, now its time for mine.

All started a peacefull day were my grp was camping whitherwoods at spot 3 =)

Then 2 hours ( pherhaps more ), someone else started pulling =(

I went to tell them that we camped spot 3 first...then...nothing happend, they didn't even awnser me, just kept pulling, now half an hour later my grp splited, and i where still REALLY pissed at our leechers ( maybe a little to pissed actually ). Then i wanted to treat them, as they treated us. I started leeching ofcourse...
NOW they where able to speak: " PATHETIC, BUGGER OFF, GET OFF WIMP!!!". Anyway after some time i left ofcourse.

How many ppl think i've overeacted ?
When i think back of it, i can't really deside if it was me or them who were the bad guy(s)

Anyway i apoligize for my behaviour, and i hope this will not happend again, whoever starts it!

P

pitspawn

Tree spot 3 doesnt have enough spawn to support 2 chains IMO.

The other group should have moved to a different spot, OR AT LEAST ASKED if they could share.

OTH if you leech their mobs, your just as bad as them.

R

RD-Kanor

well, i turned up at the group when u wasnt there
then u appeared from no where and was just acting like a lamer.

i asked what u were doign and u didnt answer me, as if you were ignoring me.

If you would of talked ot me instead of ignoing me we could have talked about it. But you didnt, u continued to act like a lamer.

ITs always best to talk to someoen to get the message across. Instead of continuing to damage our mobs

thx

S

Sharp Thing

Originally posted by RD-Kanor
well, i turned u at the group when u wasnt there
then u appeared from no where and was just acting like a lamer.

i asked what u were doign and u didnt answer me, as if you were ignoring me.

If you would of talked ot me instead of ignoing me we could have talked about it. But you didnt, u continued to act like a lamer.

ITs always best to talk to someoen to get the message across. Instead of continuing to damage our mobs

thx

you took THEIR campspot and when they asked you guys what you where doing YOU guys DID not respond (read his post again ffs)

R

RD-Kanor

Sharp Thing

I could NOT (NOT) have been in the group when they were asked to stop...

About 2 minutes after joining to group Leopol stood there damaging our mobs.. i ask him what he was doign and IGNORED me.

He Continued to ignore me, and anyone else in the group.

No one said anything about there group complaining.
He stayed there and still damaged our mobs, and didnt say a word. Even though i asked him what he was doing. This, in my books, is lamness...

You dont know jack.
THX!

S

Sharp Thing

why would he reply to your grp when your grp didnt reply or asked or said anything in the first place?

O

old.krane

Sharp thing...were u there at all? If not why replying to this topic?

Doubt u were in a tree group as a 41 scout..

S

Sharp Thing

no i was not there but i can tell this from both your posts that has been made by the ppl involved

O

old.Tijl

Doesnt matter whose to blame, daoc gets on every1's nerves from time to time imo. /kiss and make up :p

I can say that this isnt Leopol as i know him, grouped with him since ponys and had lots of fun all the time. But i'm sure he can be a pain in the a** thou :)

Z

zlair

Originally posted by old.Tijl
But i'm sure he can be a pain in the a** thou :)

He he, ohh yeah... ;)

btw Leo.. still 48 ??? omg ur slow, not even leeching helps ya ;)

hehe.... c u at tanglers, m8 :)

O

old.Tijl

Ok
I take my last post back.
He gave me 10 rp to post this.

I'm a pala fs!

:m00:

O

old.Galieran

There is not enough worms at that spot for 2 groups, the worms will run out and none of the groups will be able to make a chain. The last arriving group, may not have known this fact, many do not. Only rational thing the first arriving group should have done, was to explain this fact to the last arriving group.

As someone said before or implied, talking a bit about things can make a big difference.
I was not at the place at the time but this post does fit in.

C

Cowled

1. Leopol xping with his grp
2. You come stealing this spot
3. Leopol ask u to leave, u ignore.
4. Leopol-Grp splits
5. Leopol leech
6. U ask him to leave, he ignore.

Imo u should just go away? U shouldn't even be there.

Leopol should be rightfully owner of the xp.

R

RD-Kanor

Cowled

ahhhhhh, its all been sorted now and u come along starting more trouble. go play with ur chars

S

starblade

Hmmm, yet another reason why I don't do them silly twees :p

Now /kiss, /wave or whatever and make up. Should be too grown up to fight over a piece of wood and a couple of million xp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom