to the lame mids

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
to the lame mids inside poc entrance right now...is it fun to camp becuase u know u can´t handle the big boys so u take on all small 1:ns instead...i bet when 1 fg enters and slaghter u it will come a FH whine from 1 of u...go out in RvR instead and try.instead of camping a dungeon entrance!

u never get high RR that way

inqy

One of Freddy's beloved
because only mids do this...

Do a search and add your qq to one of the other numerous poc qq threads.

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
i know hibs and albs do it to but still its lame...i know its a RvR zone...but u have to atleast get a change to cast some buffs before they slaghter u

Joohl

Loyal Freddie
Like that kinda rvr was invented by mids, ask your reavers who did this a few patches ago. Atm atleast this kinda camping is equaly spread on each realm.

I think it was during this weekend (4-5/6-05) my /as was spammed about albs camping mid entrance, someone said " alb been there for last 6h now".
This is same whine as always, and mostly occurs when a notso groupfriendly class try to XP artis in PoC.

But!!! I do aggre with you, think I made my own whine thread about this a while back (was when some reaver camped mid entrance). Most people wan't fg RvR, but if random peps not alowed to PL there artis to fit into fg, thers going to be even less RvR overall.

Now with clustering comming up I hope you already got your PoC farming done, or you will need atleast fg to even try enter this zone, excal is prydwenx1.75 in numbers, so instead of facing 1 camper it more like going to be 2,75 say 3 peps in there. Hope they not going to start posting whine threads about adding in PoC also :) Perhaps a Excal player can fill uss in on how mutch camping they do in PoC.

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
i think there is nothing wrong if you solo, or maximum duo camp an entrance. if somebody comes in - it can end both ways, challenging, fun and also good rp.

but i get sooo angry when i see fg's camping there.. ffs whats the challenge in killing 1 enemy with 8 peeps(also most of these ppl use buffs too to ruin even the very little fun) - for like 100 rp/kill ? omg how grim you have to be to farm rp like that :\
its even more annoying when i see the fg is all from one guild..(for example Saints Of The Underdark usually do it) how great, guild rvr means killing unbuffed soloers..

Wilburn

Fledgling Freddie
yay roope you are certanly a skilled PoC camper.. gay Paladin with strafe ubah skills
saw ur movie.. get a life and try to get some real battles.. pffffffft rr1 and 2.. can solo those with my shammy

oh. and the one good fight, ure running and strafing the best u learnt. Pathetic.

Gamah

Banned
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

mids suck

irl

honest

...hmm

what to write

lol

na

rofl

yea

cool

Sardine

One of Freddy's beloved
how the hell can people be sad enough to make threads like this

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

mids suck

irl

honest

...hmm

what to write

lol

na

rofl

yea

cool
You bored again ?

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Tafaya Anathas said:
Did anyone mentioned that RvR zone and get killed thingy?
oo me me me me

RvR zone, dont go there etc...Obligatory statement done now.

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Wilburn said:
yay roope you are certanly a skilled PoC camper.. gay Paladin with strafe ubah skills
saw ur movie.. get a life and try to get some real battles.. pffffffft rr1 and 2.. can solo those with my shammy

oh. and the one good fight, ure running and strafing the best u learnt. Pathetic.

Weres your movie with great skillz in it then?

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
Joohl said:
Like that kinda rvr was invented by mids, ask your reavers who did this a few patches ago. Atm atleast this kinda camping is equaly spread on each realm.

lies!! :(

although actually when NF went live, on patchday i went to poc and camped all day, and made about 60k rp solo ;p

MythieY

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:

mids suck

well...you say mids suck...

hmm...be honist now...

didnt pip spank you silly on sunday?

i saw the deathspam...i msged him...he said...yeah only two chambers...

oooo two chammbers you light weight!!, my lvl39 hunter still stands after 3chambers from him..you gimp

oh...and you got spanked by a rr5 you rr8 batty boi

did i forget to say you then came back with 5other's to take out a solo...come on man..your rr8...you must be able to play and take a solo caster by now man...

oh wait i forgot your a alb...:kissit:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom