to the infils :p

M

Moodyard^_^

Would be fun if sometime when i fight ONE inifl is it could stay 1on1. I often solo in emain or where ever i am. Most infils dont, thats why im asking thoose infils fighting me to plz one on one atleast for a while, makes no sence in me hitting one u once, and the other one PA mig etc etc stunned dead. Would like it more if i could fight the one im fighting until we see a winner, like me hitting him down to 20% and me still got 80% hp left. Then i wouldnt mind the other infs jump me cuz i would still see my self as a winner in the first fight, its just plain booooring to hit one inf one time and 1-2 more infs jump me RIGHT away. I'ts hard enough to fight u buffed infs alone anyway. And no i dont got me self a buff bot, im just happy if i get buffed by mistake :p

So plz think of this when u are fighting a solo SB, jump him one by one.

I dont know how the sbs do it tho, since i almost 90 % solo.
Dont know if they group up against u albs. But now im asking u inf to take some fair duels for once, its more fun also, this game isnt ALL bout rp farming :p

I know im gonna be flamed but hey, this is BW :p

A

Aussie-

in other words:

hey i'm the new owner of Korv , I bought him coz i'm a wannabee l33t d00d that likes to laugh spam
I ungimped myself by respeccing to a Shadowzerker which is the best assassin, so you won't beat me, keke.
I love my buffbot that I share with my '_nevergrouping_ :rolleyes:' partner Aada.
Plz Duel me Infils. I'm sure you make a chance vs our thrust resisting armor.

A

Aussie-

btw i got a hint for you.

RUN & HIDE
RUN & HIDE

T_T

O

old.LandShark

Why is it that respectable assassins always get bought by ppl who want to /laugh spam??
New owner of iziz was this kind of twat, not to mention thorey's new owner...
<bitter assassin-hater> :p

M

Moodyard^_^

Originally posted by Aussie-
in other words:

hey i'm the new owner of Korv , I bought him coz i'm a wannabee l33t d00d that likes to laugh spam
I ungimped myself by respeccing to a Shadowzerker which is the best assassin, so you won't beat me, keke.
I love my buffbot that I share with my '_nevergrouping_ :rolleyes:' partner Aada.

And nope, im not korv kthx im playing most solo as i said :p

M

Moodyard^_^

And really, all i asked for was more fun 1vs1 asassian duels :9

D

Danya

Originally posted by old.LandShark
Why is it that respectable assassins always get bought by ppl who want to /laugh spam??
They want to be uber l33t killarz, but are too crap to level a character themselves. :p

R

RD_MuDgEtH

They want to be uber l33t killarz, but are too crap to level a character themselves.
True.

But sometimes its higher level chara's who fancy a change, and they already have some lvl50's and cant be bothered to do another one, fair enough, eh?

D

Danya

Yes, but for the most part people buying level 50 assassins are gimps. :p

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Iziz last time he ganked a lvl 50 tank (ie me) was grouped with a celt Bard. Allways a shame to see an assasin class ruining it for their mates, cause I'm pretty sure assasins will get nerfed sometime soon.
Then again, should I have my buffbot, pretty sure I could own Iziz. The owner is gay, and Iziz hits like a gay :)
Regards, Glottis

T

Tilda

Awee thats too bad

im a lvl 50 Cabalist.

I can deal with 1 stealther.

Frequently though i deal with one to become immediatly jumped by another 2 SB's or NS's

Poor you, at least you have armour.

Fool, lean to play your class,

( i bet youve never killed 8 people within 2 mins though =p I have =) made a real Tilda spam tonight)

Tilda

T

Tranquil-

Originally posted by Tilda
Awee thats too bad

im a lvl 50 Cabalist.

I can deal with 1 stealther.

Frequently though i deal with one to become immediatly jumped by another 2 SB's or NS's

Poor you, at least you have armour.

Fool, lean to play your class,

( i bet youve never killed 8 people within 2 mins though =p I have =) made a real Tilda spam tonight)

Tilda

<coughs>

Soo.. This comes from a cabbie who used 1 full respec to go from 50matter to 46 matter(really smart to use a respec just to get rid of the single dot/dmg shield, bet it was worth it), then used the second full respec that was a fault on GOA's side to go from 46 matter to do a body cabbie? Guess someone needs to "lean to play your class", before doing a respec. I guess you had it all under control when doing the first respec, right? The lecturing about n00bness doesn't seem to come from the right person to me. Though I could be wrong, so don't listen to me. Good.

And to compare killspam between a ranged class with oh so much more damage capability to a tank puzzles me. Guess someone needs to read up on what the different classes actually do.

made a real Tilda spam tonight

Sure did. /flex

E

Exiled

Originally posted by old.LandShark

glad you said NEW owner of iziz :) or some serious slapping of your arse with my hand would have to happen shark :clap: :p

E

Exinferis

Originally posted by Tranquil-

<coughs>

Soo.. This comes from a cabbie who used 1 full respec to go from 50matter to 46 matter(really smart to use a respec just to get rid of the single dot/dmg shield, bet it was worth it), then used the second full respec that was a fault on GOA's side to go from 46 matter to do a body cabbie? Guess someone needs to "lean to play your class", before doing a respec. I guess you had it all under control when doing the first respec, right? The lecturing about n00bness doesn't seem to come from the right person to me. Though I could be wrong, so don't listen to me. Good.

And to compare killspam between a ranged class with oh so much more damage capability to a tank puzzles me. Guess someone needs to read up on what the different classes actually do.

Sure did. /flex

hihi :D

M

-mamba-

Originally posted by Aussie-
in other words:

aada has had a new owner the last few weeks .. when playing myself I was very seldom grouped with other SBs, and didnt have a regular buffbot even when I was buffed sometimes. The new owner never claimed he does solo so u can stop posting such comments kthx :)

G

gunner440

Would be fun if sometime when i fight ONE inifl is it could stay 1on1.

lol u talk as if u sb go solo or smthng ^^

u see 1 sb, u see 4 more -- emain fact :D

O

old.Wildfire

I used my full respec to go from 50 fire, 12 earth, 13 ice (or something) to 50 fire, 18 earth, 9 ice :p fine tuning, cos I know that's exactly how I want the char to be :)

D

[DK]hakke

Originally posted by -mamba-

aada has had a new owner the last few weeks .. when playing myself I was very seldom grouped with other SBs, and didnt have a regular buffbot even when I was buffed sometimes. The new owner never claimed he does solo so u can stop posting such comments kthx :)

'New Aada' is a IRL mate of mine and he do have a buffbot and DO grp 75% of the time with Korv (atleast when i see him play)

And no im not a spy :p

F

-frostor-

could u plz post this at Midgard forum and replace Infil to SB

scene :
"Scout" was just killed by "SB"
You send:"Where" to "Scout"
"scout" sends:"between amg and atk"
"scout" sends:"some sb's grouped again"

O

old.Second

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Iziz last time he ganked a lvl 50 tank (ie me) was grouped with a celt Bard. Allways a shame to see an assasin class ruining it for their mates, cause I'm pretty sure assasins will get nerfed sometime soon.
Then again, should I have my buffbot, pretty sure I could own Iziz. The owner is gay, and Iziz hits like a gay :)
Regards, Glottis

now THAT was a grown up way to say it. Just because someone owns you in battle doesnt mean hes gay!

Or would you say that you are weaker then gay players? why is that? you get mezmerized by their beuty?

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by old.Second

now THAT was a grown up way to say it. Just because someone owns you in battle doesnt mean hes gay!

Or would you say that you are weaker then gay players? why is that? you get mezmerized by their beuty?

Not really. I just do not feel that a tank should lose to an assasin class. A caster class, sure, that is why the assasins were made, but a tank is not supposed to be owned by an assasin.
But pretty funny comment :p
Regards, Glottis

K

kirennia

one thing i can say to all people with buffbots as stealthers is.......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

buffers r bring given range within couple of patches time ;) o that makes me happy :D will b time to see how skilled some stealthers really r ;-)

and btw, if you dont want to be killed by more than 1 person at a time then you r playing the wrong game :cool: If you want 1vs.1 battles then try a game which has a /duel command or whatever (or hey, wait til 1.54 for duels with realmmates)

A

Aussie-

Originally posted by Moodyard^_^

And nope, im not korv kthx im playing most solo as i said :p

i'm quite sure you are Korv, seen Korv post here a week ago and it was that Alias or something very similar.
also your last name "Korv ZergMeOrDIEWussInfilts" ...

anyway,
RUN & HIDE Korv, RUN & HIDE.

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu

Not really. I just do not feel that a tank should lose to an assasin class. A caster class, sure, that is why the assasins were made, but a tank is not supposed to be owned by an assasin.
But pretty funny comment :p
Regards, Glottis

point .

Glottis missing it ...

I think Second was querying what affect the sexual preference of its owner should have on a characters weaponskill?

A

amphetamine

the new korv is a good person and an ex-alb so if you get laughed at its probably cause you and him didnt get on while he played albion.

B

belth

Nice lastname he has... Maybe all Infils should take "LaughsAtKorv" as their lastname to bring it in line with his choice of lastname? :m00:

K

katt!

Originally posted by belth
Nice lastname he has... Maybe all Infils should take "LaughsAtKorv" as their lastname to bring it in line with his choice of lastname? :m00:

he is elite! you cant be on the same elite-level as him - therefore you are forbidden to have such a cool lastname!

B

bishibosh

whenever i get killed by a shadowblade , and it doesnt say ".... hits you for XX extra damage" i have big respect for them for playing as a char with weaknesses and advantages as it was suposed to be

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom