I AM THE MESSIAH
I WILL TAKE THINE BUFFBOT
AND I WILL BLAST IT TO BUFFBOT HEAVEN
I AM NOT AFRAID

ALL YOUR BUFFBOTS ARE BELONG TO ME

Amen Brother

fotm

Fledgling Freddie
ill come help bodyguarding, this needs support from both hibs and mids!
lets work together to kill them ugly afk clerics

Nalistah

Fledgling Freddie
so funnay when u've got to ~amg emain, and ur bb get volleyd to death :cheers:

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Hate to be a spoil sport, but I was doing this at mtk months ago and it really isn't productive stuff. :touch:

Xplo

Banned
Loxleyhood said:
Hate to be a spoil sport, but I was doing this at mtk months ago and it really isn't productive stuff. :touch:

Strong truth in this reply, aye.

Adari

Part of the furniture
Loxleyhood said:

We know,

do we care though?

Nop :<

Iceflower

Fledgling Freddie
The annoying thing with buffbots are their normal invulnerability to danger, be it hiding in pks or DF entrances out of harms way. Good to see them getting killed for once even if it was mids this time. :)

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
numbers of : sb/hunters +bb <-> infils/scouts +bb ? :wub:

Ferengi

Fledgling Freddie
Maybe its the only way for the hunters to meet unbuffed targets they can handle?... or even get a runoff for their aggression towards bb's? :touch:

Bishibosh

Fledgling Freddie
Adariiiii come ooon, the whole volley thing was funny for a while but damn, talk about something else lol... Sooner or later ull find the RA points way more useful elsewhere, so many ppl have respecced from volley after a while. :)

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
I'm afraid that Adari's strange obsession with killing afk characters that can't attack him is all our fault.

You see, on his birthday (was it 15 or 16, Adari), we zerged him into the ground several times while on our weekly patrol of HW. He had a good cry about it, of course, but since then he's been a bit... funny. Sitting and talking to himself. Laughing at jokes only he can hear. And thinking he's really cool for killing AFK'ers.

So, sorry everyone!

Sohan_thc

Fledgling Freddie
even my poor sohino got killed when i forgot to park it inside.

Now she never ever done you hibbies any harm tho. really you should meet her , can make great pie.

Also heard a rumor that all those BB are getting organised in some form of union.

1st statement is they want protection or they go on strike :D
2nd on the next attack they all gonne run outside atk to suicide on domain.

now we don't want that to happen to , so keep the BB happy.

Taen

Fledgling Freddie
If u the only way u can get enjoyment out of this game is to kill afk buffbots then i think its time u found a more interesting game :twak:

stubbyrulz

Fledgling Freddie
maybe if you keep this up alb's will give up on bb's and then people ell be able to rvr without bb's again :>

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
Taen said:
If u the only way u can get enjoyment out of this game is to kill afk buffbots then i think its time u found a more interesting game :twak:

As some ppl say to you:

If the only way u can get enjoyment out of this game is to zerg the shit out of others i think its time u find a more interesting game :twak:

But then you reply: We do what we find most funny, and noone should tell us how to play!

So.. think out my point for yourself.

Adari

Part of the furniture
Gordonax said:
I'm afraid that Adari's strange obsession with killing afk characters that can't attack him is all our fault.

You see, on his birthday (was it 15 or 16, Adari), we zerged him into the ground several times while on our weekly patrol of HW. He had a good cry about it, of course, but since then he's been a bit... funny. Sitting and talking to himself. Laughing at jokes only he can hear. And thinking he's really cool for killing AFK'ers.

So, sorry everyone!

1. I am 19
2. I dont go HW
3. I did not have volley before my bday
4. Im afraid your strange obsession with young boys is you dads fault

Adari

Part of the furniture
Bishibosh said:
Adariiiii come ooon, the whole volley thing was funny for a while but damn, talk about something else lol... Sooner or later ull find the RA points way more useful elsewhere, so many ppl have respecced from volley after a while. :)

ill respec out when i have killed enough afkers and buffbots to get ap2 ;p

[e]

Fledgling Freddie
Fedaykin said:
I AM THE MESSIAH
I WILL TAKE THINE BUFFBOT
AND I WILL BLAST IT TO BUFFBOT HEAVEN
I AM NOT AFRAID

ALL YOUR BUFFBOTS ARE BELONG TO ME

Amen Brother

Keep up the good work... =)
I will be w8ting for you....rps4free

nol

Fledgling Freddie
um nothing wrong with killing buffbots. And I am laughing at the insinuation that killing afk chars is lame, ffs, playing with a buffbot is the lamest thing ever(next to cheating and Cougar's kitchen fashion).

Kill them all Adari, and chuckle every time you do :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom