Fledgling Freddie
very enjoyable fight (for me atleast) :clap:

thanks alot :)

too bad the ewul guards had to zerg you :(

sshot088.jpg

sshot089.jpg

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Cylian did u DL the floating hp bar from daocmods?

/Dracus

vampar

Fledgling Freddie
Cylian m8 >>whats is yours specc if i can ask? i see 50 sword and at last 34 CS ,You play low envenom or ?

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
it's the Diivskin for 1.68, the floating HP bar comes up when you hit the Crosshair on the targetting-pod, which you can close afterwards.

1. hit the Crosshair next to your own status bars
2. hit the Crosshair on the pod that turns up
3. close the 1st pod again

Diivskin is simply the best mod.

the 1.69version of Diivskin is called PodMod, more shinier, more maps, more everything ... but not as compact anymore, and the 'invisible if not used' mode doesn't work for me.

Spec atm is:

50 Sword
39 LA
34 CS
32 Stealth
13 Envenom

but personally I liked 42 Weap, 39 CS, 39LA, 32 Stealth, 23 Env more ... even if poisons don't make a whole lot of a difference (all but Essence Flare ofc)

Botond

Fledgling Freddie
my pleasure m8 tbh,i got like 2k rezzrp :) we were 3 groups a group of 4 (bard+hero+chanter+me),a group of 6 ppl(druid+animist+4random pbaer),and at the end a group of 4 random ppl came i never seen be4 in pry/hib,we had a few kill,u pwned some caster :p but at least there was some action,emain so zerged and other frontiers so empty nowdays :( thx 4 the fun m8s,and less fake info on /as ;)

ps: the celt guy visible on both pic is me :)

Botond

Fledgling Freddie
btw lol at signature sayin ur rr4 and on pic u clearly rr8L0 :D

Sinnica

Fledgling Freddie
yeah, to go a little off-topic here, big grats to RR8 Cylian, so damn nice to see that you are still playing, still remember the old OS days

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom