to the hib groups running

bufferer

Fledgling Freddie
hey guys jst wona say hope u guys keep them grps running had some nice fights near crim was kool to have some 8v8 finaly although some alb adds and some hib adds every now n then but that cant be helped so keep it up was fun :cheers:

bufferer

Fledgling Freddie
dont know was jst a pug i think couple of guys in all green few high RRs in there to :)

bufferer

Fledgling Freddie
i was running with Kzn,lykkelig,advantix,trinaranjus,megacies,decaru and yogurtina iirc i remember seeing u but dont know weather that was the day before wen i was in grp of 4 :p

zarza

Fledgling Freddie
Aye..we had some 7v8..our gimp arsman, Decaru is having ld's all time

Like old times. But if u want more fun, dont interrupt to me and Bufferer...we need to keep the grp alive a bit more.

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
I don't know... When people mention 8v8 and then CM members I kinda mistake it for a practical joke...

DeathsBows

Fledgling Freddie
think i saw nfd running a fg hib side

and i see thirdegree is getting a fg slowly all for himself lol the 2 wizz and di bot gp on stick and MOC sucks

liloe

It's my birthday today!
hey guys jst wona say hope u guys keep them grps running had some nice fights near crim was kool to have some 8v8 finaly although some alb adds and some hib adds every now n then but that cant be helped so keep it up was fun :cheers:

I would add on you every time I could because you freaking deserve it tbh…

bufferer

Fledgling Freddie
nice of u to feel that way liloe i would do the same to u :D and yes gahn u can say rofl its a public forum .

liloe

It's my birthday today!
nice of u to feel that way liloe i would do the same to u :D and yes gahn u can say rofl its a public forum .

Get your tenses right my friend. I would do = I did so (many many times).

Hilarious how you talk about fg RvR tbh. Do you shear and run to a tower there aswell?

bufferer

Fledgling Freddie
well if i knew who u were id probly agree and nop i jst moc shear every thing on sight and it made me feel goood :D

liloe

It's my birthday today!
well if i knew who u were id probly agree and nop i jst moc shear every thing on sight and it made me feel goood :D

Well you DID MoC shear and run to towers…I asked about your "fg" RvR though…or maybe you should buy some Mastery of Grammar.

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
is this a pisstake thread? bufferer prefering 8v8 fights...?

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Seems like the worms finally made it out now that there's no one left.

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
rofl you moved away from a bridge bufferer? or should i say twr? :kissit:

bufferer

Fledgling Freddie
both grats me but i was on about to the hib grp that ran if u were not in it no need to post thank u for ur great contribution though :D

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
both grats me but i was on about to the hib grp that ran if u were not in it no need to post thank u for ur great contribution though :D

It was probably us, but werent fg, if we are missing somebody for our Avalon group rather than pissing about with 7 we jumped over to Dyvet for nostalgia reasons....... 3 hours 45k rps, 1 death :(, which i suppose was better than zerg farmed on Avalon

Kartof

Fledgling Freddie
It was probably us, but werent fg, if we are missing somebody for our Avalon group rather than pissing about with 7 we jumped over to Dyvet for nostalgia reasons....... 3 hours 45k rps, 1 death :(, which i suppose was better than zerg farmed on Avalon

I was one of those mids u farmed, but must say it's well spent rp's too ya if it makes you come back from time to time :cheers:

Xeros

Fledgling Freddie
Numbers are increasing steadily the last 2 - 3 weeks.

Yesterday Dyvet server broke the record of 2008,170+ online. (Instead of the 80 - 120ppl from few weeks ago) Lots of old faces were seen.

The Suppremacy alliance tries to run almost almost every day with an fg in rvr, not that we succeed always though. But the groups are comming back and the fun is there :)

Keep the action going and who knows more ppl will return :)

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH

Yesterday Dyvet server broke the record of 2008,170+ online. (Instead of the 80 - 120ppl from few weeks ago) Lots of old faces were seen.

The Suppremacy alliance tries to run almost almost every day with an fg in rvr, not that we succeed always though. But the groups are comming back and the fun is there :)

Should be out tonight, hope as much fun as last night. Dont worry though, not any sort of opted fg.

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie

Givf cluster with avalon-lyonesse and i might return on sorc :p on a german guild though :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom