To the fgs of hibs that ran past our group already engaged with another hib fg

Quinlan

Fledgling Freddie
That was a mix between TDD and Eclipse and you where fighting NFD i think. We didnt want to add and we didnt. But damn the RvR was boring tonight with the likes of Face Down and the hib zerg adding on anything. Just logged out of boredom

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Quinlan said:
That was a mix between TDD and Eclipse and you where fighting NFD i think. We didnt want to add and we didnt. But damn the RvR was boring tonight with the likes of Face Down and the hib zerg adding on anything. Just logged out of boredom
I was so bored that went on a DR then helped a friend in AC with stunning his targets ^^

Quinlan said:

think yours grp left me alone aswell! :bazbeer:

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
Omagosh no whine from Mani! :D

hehe just kidding, yea has been fun :)

Martok

Part of the furniture
hehe aye great fights guys been alot of fun and in our 1st fight you dinged me rr8 so i was even happyer :cheers: go have an ale on me :clap:

Bleeker

Can't get enough of FH
Martok said:
hehe aye great fights guys been alot of fun and in our 1st fight you dinged me rr8 so i was even happyer :cheers: go have an ale on me :clap:
was that the waterfight close to the behnn tower? i hate waterfights :(
we had Kashy ld on inc aswell so that didnt help :/

anyway grats on rr 8 and was good fights (not the first one ofc ;) )

Zede

Part of the furniture
such love !

is mutual respect for fg's is catching, keep it up hibbies :)

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
so how come; u add on aoln but let brite live? we ran past aoln, boooom there he got blown from the planet by you, but then you get the chance to kill brite and you don't??

love is a strange thing :clap:

Zede

Part of the furniture
stupeh said:
get your grp to fkin try it then

You mean our GG that has ran once( 1, 1 less then 2, singular) since, hmm since the big bang ? even then it was only 7.....

Gamah

Banned
he prolly means your group that added on us twice and zerged us with 3fg :p (if you were in evitas grp.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
that cannot be Gamah, Evita never add or zerg, never ever.. nono.. at least according to him.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Aeh, we had 4 fights against NfD, both groups enjoyed it somehow, 3 of the fights were very long, only one fight had a chanter and ranger add, one fight had guard add, it ended 2 : 2 and one time NfD ran past not adding while fighting your Bainshee squad Gamah.

After my recent critique against NfD (2 FG on stick thread) I got a lot of respect for them, they are similar RRs and gave awesome fights yesterday.

The fight at Crauchon bridge where you Bainshee-zerged us was right after we took a FG of Hibs out, but tell me how we added on you there with 3 FGs.

At bridges we go into the towers alone, next time we will organize a meeting with all other Albs right before and tell them that you Gamah do not like them to follow. We don't expect any FG vs FG fights in bridge towers and get often Brehon zerged by ourselfs, if you do so, you should really retire till cluster comes, I am sure it will be better for you then.

If I'd play a Bainshee and meet 3 FGs all the time, I'd be a happy man. Maybe you need to take some lessons from Qama.

Martok

Part of the furniture
we dont zerg and try our best to stay away from the alb zerg unless rr ect! but you cnat help it but appear to be zerging when all the action is in a confined area of HW. you get the albs @ the bridge and you get the fg's running and with an area that small its hard to avoid eachother! anyway with the action lastnight in emain was a nice change tbh!

p0x

Fledgling Freddie
[00:39:32] <@p0x> 3.5 years
[00:39:38] <@p0x> and you still whine about this shit
[00:39:40] <@p0x> seriously, get a grip x<
[00:39:43] <@p0x> all of you

[00:40:27] * p0x sets mode: FreddysHouse +m

Brylle Madness

Fledgling Freddie
so thats why the others in our group today said Gamah all the time ;P

Didn't realize it was Gamah who played Rejecta

Nice fights out in HW and Emain lately "keep it up!!"