To the bug abusing hibs in Molvik atm

Illudian

Fledgling Freddie
You have been taped, names noted etc.
2 pbaoe classes and 1 bainshee 'wall-banging'

Equador

Fledgling Freddie
Several screenies and fraps-takes are heading to GOA now, I hope you had fun.

Ellwynn

Fledgling Freddie
And i sure hope you will all be banned, cause playing fair is something that isn't in your vocabulary.
I made some good shots with names and all.

Kalidur

Fledgling Freddie
not so long ago GOA posted that certain classes were casting through walls (PBAO and CAO spells), GOA had stated that this was a bug and people should not do it, by the looks of it the banshee and chanters were bug abusing.

I dont think they should be banned if its there first time, not everyone reads the main news section, or maybe they should get a temp ban for GOA to make a point.

Notirt

One of Freddy's beloved
They should be permanent banned , bug abuse shouldnt be tolerated

ijm770

Fledgling Freddie
pffft and what about all the fekkin pets that walk through doors to kill you, arrows and bolts flying magically through walls to finish you off? people gonna stop using them? dont think so......take it you got your ass kicked by the hibbies last night then....

Kalidur

Fledgling Freddie
ijm770 said:
pffft and what about all the fekkin pets that walk through doors to kill you, arrows and bolts flying magically through walls to finish you off? people gonna stop using them? dont think so......take it you got your ass kicked by the hibbies last night then....

the arrows and bolts finishing you off is different, when the arrow/bolt was cast/released you were still in view, hence why they still hit you when you move. The arrows and bolts wont change mythic has already said that, its the way they were meant to be.

Pets going through doors isnt premptive, the vast majority dont, it just happens accidently, in my experiance anyway. PBAO and CAO through walls is different, and is something that is being worked on by mythic to fix and the people who do it know they are abusing a bug, its a choice they make to abuse the bug.

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
well tbh the general public was warned about the CAO effect from bainshees tbh :( so i dont see how u can defend urself really, but ofc i dont wanna see any1 getting a perma ban !!!!!

also..i tink they should fix cabby pets..because in molvik a few dayz ago i was defending HT wit another NS..against FG of albs..i would go to roof..jump down PA->garrote then the peeps on the ram would usually die..i ran back inside the twr..but that stupid ruby pet kept hitting and hitting until i finally found 1 spot..at the back of the twr near lord where i wouls stop getting hit..but if i moved anywhere i would get hit for 100-130 dmg again and pop outta stealth..

imo..that is a bug, no i havent seen any1 calling it a bug abuse as of yet..but it is tbh..there is a bug there..the cabby used it..=> bug abuse..nothing said against the cabby..no ban etc..and its a know bug in the game!

and imo wen u enter the twr the pet should auto defend again and not go crazy wen i go in range OR step outside the twr stealthed again..unless the cabby can see me ofc and hits attack

Lollie

Loyal Freddie
Still dont understand why people bring accusations to public forums

FIderal

Fledgling Freddie
Illudian said:

they wont get baned the Bainshee aoe through wall is still a class ability next patch if a bainshee is caught aoeing through a wall on purpose then they wil get warned/banned. :m00:

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie
FIderal said:
they wont get baned the Bainshee aoe through wall is still a class ability next patch if a bainshee is caught aoeing through a wall on purpose then they wil get warned/banned. :m00:

quick chase those albs , oh bugga they inside the keep, now if i stand here and hit the door , oh bugga pressed wrong button and got all this damn rp's....

get a grip... GOA have said dont pbaoe next to walls...it will kill peeps inside and IS A BUG.......thus bug abuse thus the pointy eared tree hugger should get banned for abuse...

If it was part of the game why did they nerf the ice wiz pbaoe?????

mainly because they did exactly what the bainshee and enchanters are doing...

BAinshees are not op'd just too effective if they have support.

the game needs balancing....

plus... the pbaoe thing bainshees are using are blatant abuse as the bainshee cant move while casting it, therefore the abuse is premeditated and deserves a ban/perma ban.

I personally now take screenies of when i die from pbaoe inside building and send to GOA as titled : "Is this abuse or NOt?" and let them decide.

Sooner or later the bug will be fixed and the bainshee will disappear from our game....like the leftaxe nerf for mid....your time will come

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
FIderal said:

Not been reading the official news site, then ?

Darzil

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie
(invisibletank) said:
well tbh the general public was warned about the CAO effect from bainshees tbh :( so i dont see how u can defend urself really, but ofc i dont wanna see any1 getting a perma ban !!!!!

also..i tink they should fix cabby pets..because in molvik a few dayz ago i was defending HT wit another NS..against FG of albs..i would go to roof..jump down PA->garrote then the peeps on the ram would usually die..i ran back inside the twr..but that stupid ruby pet kept hitting and hitting until i finally found 1 spot..at the back of the twr near lord where i wouls stop getting hit..but if i moved anywhere i would get hit for 100-130 dmg again and pop outta stealth..

imo..that is a bug, no i havent seen any1 calling it a bug abuse as of yet..but it is tbh..there is a bug there..the cabby used it..=> bug abuse..nothing said against the cabby..no ban etc..and its a know bug in the game!

and imo wen u enter the twr the pet should auto defend again and not go crazy wen i go in range OR step outside the twr stealthed again..unless the cabby can see me ofc and hits attack

This is one of the usual pet caster vs stealther issues.

All pets can track the stealthers even once they have sprinted away and restealth... how many times do pets (especially bd pet) still chase you and pop you so u get nuked.

The only method i have found so far is vanish does help, but not always.

This is one of the many issues that need to be fixed, but it wont happen as all pet casters (and bds mainly) would be cacking it as a stealther would pwn them.

Is that bug abuse... by your description yes, but by mythic/goa no....

if it happens again, screen shot it and right now it and let GOA decide.

Equador

Fledgling Freddie
The hib enchanter ( and later another enchanter/eldritch joined ) was/were deliberately pbaoe'ing through the walls of the keep, making it impossible for the rammer(s) to do their job. There was a bainshee later on, but I haven't seen him/her bug-abuse, so no whines to him/her at all.

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
Equador said:
The hib enchanter ( and later another enchanter/eldritch joined ) was deliberately pbaoe'ing through the walls of the keep, making it impossible for the rammer(s) to do their job.
I'm not trying to excuse these guys, but in the past I have successfully stopped keep takes on my SM even though I was the only mid there. If you stand next to the windows overlooking the door (and the ram+crew) you can PBAE and hit them, i figured that this was fine as they could (and sometimes did) hit me back, as I did have LoS. Are you sure they weren't doing this?

Alternatively, if they were doing this - are you sure they were bug abusing?

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Isnt PB suppose to hit if the keep/twr is destroyed?(not razed) the bug with CAE is that it hits from higher lvls, as I understand it?

/Dracus

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
(invisibletank) said:
also..i tink they should fix cabby pets..because in molvik a few dayz ago i was defending HT wit another NS..against FG of albs..i would go to roof..jump down PA->garrote then the peeps on the ram would usually die..i ran back inside the twr..but that stupid ruby pet kept hitting and hitting until i finally found 1 spot..at the back of the twr near lord where i wouls stop getting hit..but if i moved anywhere i would get hit for 100-130 dmg again and pop outta stealth.imo..that is a bug, no i havent seen any1 calling it a bug abuse as of yet..but

Well while i do agree on the pets chasing stealthers shuld be changed as it is rather stupid to home in on something it cant see i will however defend it on this point. The ruby cabalist pet is DESIGNED to keep hold of a target once it starts casting, this is one of the nice things about cabbys at keep/tower takes to hold down casters from popping out behind the battlements and i would not like to see this changed per se , i think the chanter pets can do it too im not sure .. BUT <-- if u stealthed , i do agree the pet shuld stop firing at u.

Forf

Fledgling Freddie
Illudian said:

Non of us where banned xD

Forf

Fledgling Freddie
Dracus said:
Isnt PB suppose to hit if the keep/twr is destroyed?(not razed) the bug with CAE is that it hits from higher lvls, as I understand it?

/Dracus

aye Caoe hits above levels but not allways depends on wich dir you /face contra the pos of the enemy etc

flopster

Fledgling Freddie
u forgot to mention the locks always doing it when defending in leirv :)

try ramming with locks near the door:eek6:

Woogy

Fledgling Freddie
Hate to say it i agree with flopster on this one not just hibs doing it.

i also have screenies of warlocks and sm's doing this type of thing also one case of a really gimped wizzie as well but that another story...

anyway i feel that just cause you had one bad night in leirvik it not fair to try and get someone banned for it. Just get on with the game and have fun :p

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
flopster said:
u forgot to mention the locks always doing it when defending in leirv :)

try ramming with locks near the door:eek6:

Thats not a bug, thats "working as intended", go figure ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom