To the albs in Emain 5:20ish Thuresday

Kedoz

Fledgling Freddie
Nice that you had to bring a fg to kill 2 lousy mid casters. Whats the point in running FG's in the middle of the night with 2 mids and 2 hibbys (that i saw). Not only did you guys have problems killing us, but you had to gang bang us as well... grats, you managed to overkill 2 mids and ruine all the fun we had that night at the same time.
Yes i know its whine.. but its just so damn alb like!

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Not sure which albs you meant, Kedoz, but as for me i've ran solo all night except 5 minutes when i grouped with two others. Been trying to level an artifact, but kept running into 1-2 fgs of hibs until they suicided on alb keep. Are you sure that zerg wasnt hibs? In either case wether it was albs or hibs, i know what you mean. <comfort>

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
They run 1fg cause they can run 1fg. If you don't want to lose them, you have choices: Don't go RvR, play better, or get a full group yourself.

Whining cause you're outnumbered by a group isn't really fair on them for making the most of what they have available. First people are whining about multiple groups zerging, and now you're whining about being zerged by a single group? erm....

It's a 24/7 game, there's no rule that says the enemycan't run more than 2 people in a group just cause you can't get people to group with 'cause they're in bed.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Levin said:
Not sure which albs you meant, Kedoz, but as for me i've ran solo all night except 5 minutes when i grouped with two others. Been trying to level an artifact, but kept running into 1-2 fgs of hibs until they suicided on alb keep. Are you sure that zerg wasnt hibs? In either case wether it was albs or hibs, i know what you mean. <comfort>

ahh you was the only soloalb i ever saw tonight except Kermy (gooood fight Kermy, nerf pallys with IP tbh, take ages to kill u guys), rest was stealthzerging aeser, rapido, rwandan, garrok etc... complete newblars tbh, rr6inf that cant solo, LOL!. And ontop of that the worlds worst mincer ever Mezzmememrriizizizeeee ran around with 4-5 constanly adding on everything possible to add on. Complete shitRVR thx to albs that cant fight unless they outnumber everything (even with mincers+inf beeing the best stealthers in the game, kinda sad really). But! as VidX said, one can always log. :wub:

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
Get another hobby Shike, you fish too much lately. :p

leviathane

Part of the furniture
tbh.seems like only time in day which albs seem to be winning at :) hehe

Heheyougotboned

Fledgling Freddie
wot he said

Shike said:
Complete shitRVR thx to albs that cant fight unless they outnumber everything (even with mincers+inf beeing the best stealthers in the game, kinda sad really).

GimpStrole

Fledgling Freddie
OMG!

I got killed by fg mids when I was in emain, thats never happened to me before, im so annoyed , I feel like whining on FH so much.
:m00:

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
cwy.gif

Kedoz

Fledgling Freddie
Not realy about zergs, but where is the fun in running with a fg when its like 2 mids in Emain? Ofc you coudlnt have know that.. anyway, its as much for your sake im "whineing". We encounterd 3 albs abit erlyer, a necro, pally and some other class i didnt see what was... they killed me, i reled and we killed them when i got back, thats was fun. And im realy happy we finaly got that necro, dont remember ur name, but you kinda owned me several times :D.

Then we ran around some and ended up at apk, there we saw 2 dead hibbys, so we moved up in the tower there. Sudenly the door opens, and 2 stealthers came in, I start pbaoe'ing, and they do the wise thing and run.
After a few other trys where I hit them for some 200ish dmg at range (i was hideing behind the side of the door cuz I was down to 10% pow) they came in force, i hit 6 of you with my pbaoe and there were atleast a one suport class out of my pbaoe field.

Here is where my erlyer point comes in. When you zerg the only 2 mids in emain... how big a chanse do you think there are that they wanna come back? I happely engage two or three albs with my SM, even tho im speced for close combat w/out MoC. But when there are 6-7 running together there is no point for us to be there, so we just left.
Might have been a good idea to point out this erlyer, but I got anoyed, not with the albs actualy, you guys just got it cuz you were the once gangbanging.

I know the other realms think intercepting pets are "overpowerd" and I agree, I would have been pissed to if the pet intercepted a PA or something like that. But as a pbaoe SM you have to count on ur pet intercepting atleast some blows, but vs some classes you get interupted even if the pet intercepts. You spiritmasters out there try dueling a savage, even if your pet intecepts all his blows you will still be unable to cast any spells.

So call it whine and say QQ all you want.. alb zerg even vs 2 mids, so what if its emain? There is no reason to scare away thouse that wanna come fight you. If you do that, you end up with noone what so ever to fight.. lets see how much fun that will be. In the erly morning most ppl enjoy solo\duo playing, and I know several ppl enjoy this. Why start a fg if you know you will encounter only a few enemys, and gain mabye 1k rp in several hours, cuz the enemys are scared off or pissed off.

I'v made my point and tbh I expect more QQ or what ever, but I just felt like telling you guys what I thought about it.

Garok

Can't get enough of FH
Well tbh xD

That's life, that's what people say.
You're riding' high in April,
Shot down in May.
But I know I'm gonna change that tune,
When I'm back on top in June.

That's life, funny as it seems.
Some people get their kicks,
Steppin' on dreams;
But I don't let it get me down,
'Cause this ol' word keeps getting around.

I've been a puppet, a pauper, a pirate,
A poet, a pawn and a king.
I've been up and down and over and out
And I know one thing:
Each time I find myself flat on my face,
I pick myself up and get back in the race.

That's life, I can't deny it,
I thought of quitting,
But my heart just won't buy it.
If I didn't think it was worth a try,
I'd roll myself up in a big ball and die.

Platina

Fledgling Freddie
VidX said:
They run 1fg cause they can run 1fg. If you don't want to lose them, you have choices: Don't go RvR, play better, or get a full group yourself.

Whining cause you're outnumbered by a group isn't really fair on them for making the most of what they have available. First people are whining about multiple groups zerging, and now you're whining about being zerged by a single group? erm....

It's a 24/7 game, there's no rule that says the enemycan't run more than 2 people in a group just cause you can't get people to group with 'cause they're in bed.
Dont whine when they take youre keep at 05:00 either then ZZZZZZ

Illtar

Fledgling Freddie
We run fgs becuase mids come in fgs.

Also it is not cool getting Popped by 3 SBs at the exact same second. So what goes around comes around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom