To the alb stealthers

ian_heaps

Fledgling Freddie
To the alb stealthers I just met in hadrains wall. lol stop the butt train and grow some balls. :) fucking cock knockers :m00: lol

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Haha, respect to you for soloing sometimes mate, but i think you need to take a look at hib your own realms stealthers before throwing stones.

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
no where as bad as the alb zerg :/

<looks for a stack of Essence Flares>

ian_heaps

Fledgling Freddie
dude I can throw stones I dont run around in groups of 8 stealthers big friggin rocks :)

Mordenaar

Fledgling Freddie
have to agree with scabs tbh, get jumped by atleast 4-5 infils, no names...caugh caugh aha!...majority of them high rr who would get better rp solo, the same goes for the high rr assisting scouts outside berks when you go thru the outer gate :m00:

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
sounds like I should be glad I didnt RVR last night :)

brad

Fledgling Freddie
TBH both hibs and albs have stealther grps running around.

As im a mid i have the impartial view that both of you do it, either it be at oriens bridge or hib stealthers camping that fat stone.

Both high RR's and low RR's do the same so your all as equaly bad.

( wubs his testudo button )

TBH scouts/rangers are the worst, you dont have to be particuly brave to add from a large distance and as soon as i get near you, you either cry for your stealther friends to help you or go bum the tower. :wanker:

( bunch of cowards) and i agree grow some balls!

Vladamir

FH is my second home
I'll agree with you there Brad, mids don't seem to zerg as much, only the same old faces out (Zedenk and Belx, Cylian, Dwera, etc). Although i see the occasional duo of lower RR's, the only real 'zerg' i see is Slitz and his band of merry muppets :p.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
IMO the only reason why mids dont zerg is that, most people are ermmmm how to put it..... try to be aleetists at the class, so they dont like being with other people, they prefer to have there 1 v 1 fights and actually show some skill when actually playing, rather than just adding on everything there is around.

so imo that is why you dont see mids zerging, and that goes for non stealthers to, they want to have fair fights not have 2-5 fg on stick killing everything. So thats why imo mids dont zerg. Plus you must get shitty rp's when following a zerg, even if the zerg kills a high RR mid grp your only going to get maybe 100 rp for them.

Lets seee 1 k rp for a mid divide that buy just say 40 albs/hibs, what does that equal? :twak: :kissit:

Bradlex 5l4 norse warrior.

ian_heaps

Fledgling Freddie
Ah but I have never had a full group of mids leave me alone when I solo. Albs do occasionally but never mids. The Fg's will attack anyone. soloers duo etc etc. There happy to add on all. so mids aint that good either

Reebs

Loyal Freddie
so far I havent got zerged a single time with my gimped hunter. Balthazar was even nice enough to leave me alone when I engaged one of those flyers from hib.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Well i get zerged alot, maybe i should get my warrior to spec in stealth, maybe my warrior can be made the 3rd stealther class on midgard.
Or just give me the abilities to climb walls or detect hidden, i know mythic want to :) go on you mythic you no ya wanna :mad:

ian_heaps said:
Ah but I have never had a full group of mids leave me alone when I solo. Albs do occasionally but never mids. The Fg's will attack anyone. soloers duo etc etc. There happy to add on all. so mids aint that good either

only hib groups that leave me alone aswell ;(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom