To the 5 rangers camping beno bridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
5 rangers? pfft thought you'd have taken a pop at the wanker druid using Beno T1 treb to go "stealther fishing" on that bridge ;)

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
i cant be arsed to read all the posts, but i just wanted to say, soloing alot recently i have met majiii quite a number of times, and everytime he has been formidible and most definately SOLO.

respect.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
kagato you basically want stealthers to stand there and take a battering.

tbh using snare and kiting or vanish or whatever to avoid death is like common sense... Its all about surviving really. Its not like if the dude agrees with what u say and decides to just stand there while you dick swing him for 600 a pop, and dies, they are gonna write on his gravestone "RIP RandomNewb he suxed but he didnt run..."

you used to be a light hearted guy who understood that this is just a game. Your playing in the most least enjoyable way possible though, running around playing a tank in plate looking for nice solo fights.... There just isnt that sort of in game ettiqutte.

(role a stealther and try and take on say a rr8 TOA champ'd or warrior or summin and you will kind of get the idea)

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Helme said:
so anyone killing you is a lamer.. Ok!

Kindly show me where I claimed this? I said, as you quoted, that if I got upset at every lamer i'd of quit long ago, not that anyone who kills me is lame. Whilst some no doubt are, some are also good people.

eble

Fledgling Freddie
Lo Majii,

Being one of the mentioned rangers, I would point out that 99% time i'm solo, and if you ever play hib ranger you would know unlike(it seems anyway) alb scouts we dont assist.

unfortunately your problem there is with beno/bb so close ranger will sit on that bridge knowing for one you and watchh will come also many fg arrive at various times makes for making huge rp's very easy.

Also I cant do shit when I pop you with MOS 5 and 20 other rangers join in, just something you will have to live with while we both own keeps in albland.

Btw would be nice to see some alb sts at beno east pls.

Good luck all and cya on the field :D

Eble

Arthur

Banned
Kagato said:
Kindly show me where I claimed this? I said, as you quoted, that if I got upset at every lamer i'd of quit long ago, not that anyone who kills me is lame. Whilst some no doubt are, some are also good people.

would you class someone chain grappling you while a caster nukes you down lame ? ;) ,

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
Ironic coming from someone who thinks a rr7 armsmen vs a rr4 shadowblade is a fair fight.

You can poison, snare, debuff and PA, and if you play smart you can even poison spike to to get a headstart. Whats more im even weak damage vs your armour type being thrust lol. Your not as hard done by as you make out.

censi said:
kagato you basically want stealthers to stand there and take a battering.

tbh using snare and kiting or vanish or whatever to avoid death is like common sense... Its all about surviving really. Its not like if the dude agrees with what u say and decides to just stand there while you dick swing him for 600 a pop, and dies, they are gonna write on his gravestone "RIP RandomNewb he suxed but he didnt run..."

you used to be a light hearted guy who understood that this is just a game. Your playing in the most least enjoyable way possible though, running around playing a tank in plate looking for nice solo fights.... There just isnt that sort of in game ettiqutte.

(role a stealther and try and take on say a rr8 TOA champ'd or warrior or summin and you will kind of get the idea)

Don't try to tell me what I do or don't want thankyou very much, kiting is one thing, Vanishing to escape because your losing is another, as if the 2 minute journy to get back is that much of a hardship? Tell me, whos taking the game to seriously, the person who doesn't give a damn and fights anything, or the person using every lame trick in the book to escape and get away to save 2 minutes travel or for rrrpppees.

Anyway as I said earlier, this arguement is old and pointless and will never be agreed upon, if you can't commit to a fight, don't waste my time, i'll fight something with a little more courage, maybe a goldfish ?

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Arthur said:
would you class someone chain grappling you while a caster nukes you down lame ? ;) ,

I doubt i'd be the only one if I did. grapple needs nerfing but thats nothing new and I doubt will ever happen.

majik

Banned
Kagato, the last time I used my class to its fullest extent you called me a lamer and a coward so make your mind up.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
eble said:
Btw would be nice to see some alb sts at beno east pls.

Good luck all and cya on the field :D

Eble

Give us the keeps back and you'll get alot more traffic on the bridges :D

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
"You auto-stick Norseman."
"You enter combat mode and target [Majiii]"

Majiii jumps off side of Beno bridge ramp

"You take falling damage you big skinny idiot elf!"
"You take 52% of your max hits in damage."
"You wonder why you fell for that again"
"Majiii gives you a hug to make you feel better"

/hugs Majiii

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
You better get running because I'm gunna chop you into pieces irl with my carving knife and serve you as retard stew, noskill wankers.

did u die majiii :(

i do see some of ur kill spam , just wish i could meet u with my chanter out there then mebbe i would /rude ur dead corpse 40times ;)

censi

Can't get enough of FH
whos taking the game to seriously, the person who doesn't give a damn and fights anything, or the person using every lame trick in the book to escape and get away to save 2 minutes travel or for rrrpppees.

An assasin using vanish on you is no less lame as you IP'ing on them?

But now you will tell me you wont ever IP V an assasin (its a moral decision)

Neway your added to my SOS list ;)

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
An assasin using vanish on you is no less lame as you IP'ing on them?

But now you will tell me you wont ever IP V an assasin (its a moral decision)

Neway your added to my SOS list ;)

lol IP means your still vulnerable and in the fight, Vanish means you out of the fight completely and can't be attacked anymore. How are the two even comparable?

And yeah, whatever.

eble

Fledgling Freddie
tbh I love vanish, come beno bridge attack me and vanish pls.

Just means I can then kill the attacker without being attacked back a great RA imo. Vanish 1/2 I will find you, vanish 3 not sure anyone even using that or I haven't come across it yet.

Eble

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato me likes u :) got some balls to keep on going as an armsman, btw Jimmythepost catching u up in rp lol.

:cheers: keep swatting stealthers for meh scout

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Kagato said:
lol IP means your still vulnerable and in the fight, Vanish means you out of the fight completely and can't be attacked anymore. How are the two even comparable?

And yeah, whatever.

Get stealth lore!!

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
Aiteal said:
"You auto-stick Norseman."
"You enter combat mode and target [Majiii]"

Majiii jumps off side of Beno bridge ramp

"You take falling damage you big skinny idiot elf!"
"You take 52% of your max hits in damage."
"You wonder why you fell for that again"
"Majiii gives you a hug to make you feel better"

/hugs Majiii

LOL, silleh elph ranjur. NS wannabe with clipped wings ^^

/hug

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Maj now u know how 'solo' Alb?hib stealthers feel when they visit Bled bridge.How can you seriously expect to goto Beno bridge when the mainkeeps owned by Hibs and not get chained?What you want them to do line up in an orderly queue to fight 1 by 1?:p Add with pride and laugh at your silliness is what i`d do:)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
i'm proud to say i never used golden spear to leech and i don't have vanish (had for a short while, but hated it) :D

seems like 95% of all people in nf are some kinda new generation that take every chance to leech and get rps, it's a shame.. i started out like that when i wasn't in the game very long, but after rr4-5 i got too strong morales for my own good :p could have been rr9 if id add on anything possible, shrug

being a stealther nowadays is fucking crap, finding a solo'er like kagato is what you hope for all day long. he's killable if you use enough tricks and preparation, and he deserves the rps for winning a fight :m00:

you attack him if you're up for a challenge and accept death if he's winning, either that or you chicken out. i guess thats the roleplaying way a stealther is supposed to be played according to mythic tho :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom