To the 15 FGs+ albs in Mid frontiers

Ardamel

Fledgling Freddie
Mr Hairball I hope that wasn't a relic raid :) Sry if we ruined yer farm raid, FoM spotted you when we were about to suicide on atk and did Call to Arms at once :)

Nalistah

Fledgling Freddie
yeah, it r of teh funnay to pharm with 15 fg's... well... atleasts albs thinks so :m00:

Arawn

Fledgling Freddie

afaik albs dont farm albs....and as FoM great job at Bled

:drink:

nol

Fledgling Freddie

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
a RR is not a keep raid keke? and i still say its lame in the thread you point to..

From what I read, that was not an RR either. And I can point to at least 1 post where you justify it, saying you dont want albs around etc. Ofc you didnt, neither did we, so we also blocked amg. With good reason, like you, so I like to thank you for letting us join your roleplaying club etc.

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
nol said:
if you look in the right corner of any post in a thread there is a little number with # in front for example #8 that is a direct link to that post in the thread, so if you wanted to jump people to the post you ae referring to

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showpost.php?p=208463&postcount=7

that should do it :D

<edit: I do so love a decent forum :D>

Thank you for that one, will use it next time :)

Altho I dont remember you calling this forum decent when you couldnt edit a post cause 20 mins had passed ;)

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
noaim said:
From what I read, that was not an RR either. And I can point to at least 1 post where you justify it, saying you dont want albs around etc. Ofc you didnt, neither did we, so we also blocked amg. With good reason, like you, so I like to thank you for letting us join your roleplaying club etc.

don't try and twist my words, the post u pointed out i say its lame, or do i not? and it was a RR on hib, thats been confirmed repeatadly now, i can't stop any realm doing it and i can see why they do it, yet again i still think its lame, so kindly, fuck off trying to twist my words.

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
don't try and twist my words, the post u pointed out i say its lame, or do i not? and it was a RR on hib, thats been confirmed repeatadly now, i can't stop any realm doing it and i can see why they do it, yet again i still think its lame, so kindly, fuck off trying to twist my words.

Didnt even know that I pointed out a specific post yet.

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showpost.php?p=209097&postcount=32

Thats the one I mean, I dont see you mentioning that its lame in it.

You could swap Collory for Odins there, and was a RR on hib for could have been an RR on mid, and the only difference would be that a hib started to whine about mids camping amg this time, while albs whined about hibs camping amg last time. And yes, I consider your first post in this thread a whine, maybe it wasnt, sure looked like one tho. Personally I dont see why a hib should care about mids camping amg in Odins after kicking 15fg+ albs out of there tho.

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
noaim said:
Didnt even know that I pointed out a specific post yet.

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showpost.php?p=209097&postcount=32

Thats the one I mean, I dont see you mentioning that its lame in it.

You could swap Collory for Odins there, and was a RR on hib for could have been an RR on mid, and the only difference would be that a hib started to whine about mids camping amg this time, while albs whined about hibs camping amg last time. And yes, I consider your first post in this thread a whine, maybe it wasnt, sure looked like one tho. Personally I dont see why a hib should care about mids camping amg in Odins after kicking 15fg+ albs out of there tho.

read my first post in the thread you quoted then, the 1 noler linked to

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
read my first post in the thread you quoted then, the 1 noler linked to

Looks to me like you try to justify the camping, since you replied with an explanation to someone who said that mg camping sucks. And I am not saying its wrong, but to whine about us doing it, while its obviously ok for you to do it...I dont get that tbh. And I only find the words shit rvr and boring in that post, not that it was lame. Maybe that means lame to you tho.
Dunno why we even discuss this tho, we both know its better to close of amg than to let 100+ albs run loose in the frontiers, no matter how boring/lame mg-camping is, since they will stick togheter if you let em through.

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:

hehe.

o r Owned buddy!

:clap: noaim :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom