Question To swallow or not to swallow?

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Yes, the age old quandry. Gulp it down like a fat lad at the buffet table or spit it out like Kiera Knightly with just about anything that enters her mouth?

Basically my mouth and throat have been sore for a few days, a friend suggested liquid glycerine and so I grabbed some at the chemist before. Problem is that it is just a generic bottle with no proper instructions on and now I am not sure if I am to just gargle with it or actually swallow the evil fluid down.

Anyone used the stuff before that can advise?

Ezteq

Queen of OT
also gargle with paracetamol, you know the ones you dissolve? that helps reduce swelling in your throat and is a painkiller.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Nobody else? No? Ok.

And sperm. Gargle tonnes and tonnes of sperm.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
For fucks sake why do you always have to spoil perfectly nice threads with your smut and innuendo??!?!

<shakes fist!>

Ezteq

Queen of OT
For fucks sake why do you always have to spoil perfectly nice threads with your smut and innuendo??!?!

<shakes fist!>

Quite right too, bloody disgusting but dude stop shaking your fist...your watch is chafing my intestines Oo

Cerb

I am a FH squatter

<shakes fist!>

A quenticential English gentleman such as yourself would never take part in such debauchery I'm sure.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Also I refer you to - "How many gay black jewish electricians does it take to screw in a lightbulb?"

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Quite right too, bloody disgusting but dude stop shaking your fist...your watch is chafing my intestines Oo

How the hell did my arm get there, one minute I was making dinner and the next I am arm deep in ginger hotty!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
When I was a lad we tried to make explosives out of nitrogen fertiliser and glycerine. luckily it never worked.

russell

FH is my second home
Gargle asprin. In terms of 'the other' a cup of tea is always useful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom