To summon/keep ml10 cloak

Everz

FH is my second home
Do i need to constantly have the weapon in?

Also.. pierce ns ;o?

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
Its not the weapon... just have 1 armor piece in the inventory and the other on you, weapon doesn't matter only for summon

eSo

Can't get enough of FH
in fact you can trade 1 armor piece as well

Yeah you only have to wear either legs or chest, but you better save'em for future purposes incase you need to re-summon the cloak.

Everz

FH is my second home
Seems mauler version got some love. They now can silence :eek:.

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
in fact you can trade 1 armor piece as well

Wrong.
I use Legs in temp and keep Chest in inventory. As soon as i move the Chest out of my inventory the cloak disappears. And this is all while using astral weapon.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Wrong.
I use Legs in temp and keep Chest in inventory. As soon as i move the Chest out of my inventory the cloak disappears. And this is all while using astral weapon.
no, right. you fail not my problem =(

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Wrong.

You can borrow the legs from someone and summon the cloak then hand the legs back. That's what I used to do anyway. I have noticed now that I have my own set of leggings that if you un-equip them and move them to a different inventory slot the cloak vanishes for some reason.

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
You can borrow the legs from someone and summon the cloak then hand the legs back. That's what I used to do anyway. I have noticed now that I have my own set of leggings that if you un-equip them and move them to a different inventory slot the cloak vanishes for some reason.

I got told loads of times you had to use legs to keep the cloak, that chest didn't do it. Guess its the other way around then, have to keep chest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom