to sheivaaja and asyran

T

twistedmind

Hi!

i am a skald at excalibur and i have to ask.. as a gryphon knight and a myrmidon that means you have some experience at rvr..

but i was in df today tried to run away from lilspawns and a cursed necyomancer.. then i saw you and you killed me as a exp kill what is the meaning of that when you see i run from mobs.. don't you lot know exp kill is the most undeacant thing to do..?

Twistedmind 42.6 skald.. 42.5 now since i got exp killed
Twistednurse 37 healer
Twistedberserker 21 berserk
Luskegudny 19 runemaster

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Nothing wrong with an xp kill really. The more you damage your enemies, the better.
One day, one day, you might be a strong opponent.. better stop too many mids getting too high lvl :p
Anyway, go xp somewhere else, not in the frontier, and nothing like this would happen... but you would know that already...
Regards, Glottis

K

Kagato.

At 42 you'd still be blue con to a 50, blue cons are fair game. If you were grey you can expect some slack, green maybe even but at blue its fair game.

Exp kill sucks, wouldn't do it myself, but if you were blue to them can't really complain, its the price you pay for exping in DF.

Just rise above it and promise to be a better person when your 50 :D

A

AbPoon

Aye df's always held the risk of an xp kill m8, you just have to bite your lip and take it on the chin.

T

Tilda

those too sound familiar.
yesterday they were running around the hib end of DF when i was xping my chanter, and they came killing all the greys xping, lame if you ask me. I was going to log on Tilda and yell at them but i cba.

Tilda

F

Freppe^^

lol same guys tried to kill my grp , we killed both first and i made the final hit , weee . then they came back and killed us while half grp was afk.
pretty lame , btw our lvls was from 33-35.
i would give u all a screenie from it , just that i dunno where to upload it :|
ah well u guys r lame

T

twistedmind

not angry anymore

well i was angry atm it happened.. but i have recovered my exp loss so i beer no grub anymore.. i knew it was risky to exp when albs had df but then again.. exp is recovered and i am a happy troll again :) just had to make a flame post :D

but we meet again and i will salute you for the rp :) cya all and have fun killing in df..

Twistedmind lvl 42.7 skald
Twistednurse lvl 37 healer
Twistedberserker lvl 21 hamster
Luskegudny lvl 19 rm

A

asyran

oopsie....

for first thing i should be eagle knight not gryphon knight...even at the time of that incident.... ;-)

and i do remember the event....a missile known as twisted ran past us at mid xroads while we were fighting something....and i used infuriate to stop the speed and mobs caught up with ya...and eventually even me....that was a sorry thing really...didn't even get rps...

now for the other flames...

grays often have to be keeled for my own safety....fg+ grays can do dmg and cuz rarely resist spells anymore...mezz can be lethal if higher players nearby...also gray ones can be nice and wave when they see they have no chance to win but add worse than pygmies ever if start fighting near 'em

and for exp groups....exp group keeling mahrs and nightmares shouldn't try hunt lvl 50s through spawn zones....some elf caster got his group keeled twise when he followed us through bunch of shreddas...

we do try avoid exp deaths by keeling mob before the exper but the exper often attacks us before healing himself causing exp...or worse run into aggro mobs when getting away from us....

and Grats for those who have keeled us there....all win no lose would make a sorry game

Asyran, 5L4 Paladin

J

jilson

well to be honest exp deaths own :D

I only kill grays... when i see them :p

Go exp somewhere else if your gonan moan when you get ganked - i'll rathe rnot ahve the rps and see some1 get an exp death, but perhaps i'm just a cunt.

F

Freppe^^

well asyran , we wasnt even a threat to u since we were xping.
But since u attacked us we had to kill u :) if u woulda /waved we prolly woulda done the same.
ty and good bye

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by twistedmind
Hi!

i am a skald at excalibur and i have to ask.. as a gryphon knight and a myrmidon that means you have some experience at rvr..

but i was in df today tried to run away from lilspawns and a cursed necyomancer.. then i saw you and you killed me as a exp kill what is the meaning of that when you see i run from mobs.. don't you lot know exp kill is the most undeacant thing to do..?

Twistedmind 42.6 skald.. 42.5 now since i got exp killed
Twistednurse 37 healer
Twistedberserker 21 berserk
Luskegudny 19 runemaster

So you want the insane XP in DF and not want to cope with the risks being in a multiplayer dungeon' ?

... The best way to beat hibs is not to allow them to get level 50

T

Trinilim

Re: Re: to sheivaaja and asyran

Originally posted by Puppetmistress

So you want the insane XP in DF and not want to cope with the risks being in a multiplayer dungeon' ?

... The best way to beat hibs is not to allow them to get level 50

he's a mid ;)

but aye, I agree, it sucks to be xp killed, been there done that, but hey, it's all part of the risk. But then again, I've been taken on in DF by a lvl 50 shadowblade while I was farming emeralds (silly shadowblade doesn't recognize friar epic armor I suppose :) ) and he promptly got an ass-whoopin :p . Best way to deal with xp kills: keep it all inside then explode in a little ball of fury when you hit 50 and take it out in emain, get zerged, then mumble and grumble as you spend the rest of your days crafting :D

T

twistedmind

Re: plz

Originally posted by Jergiot
go play tetris instead

hehe i play snake on my cell phone so i get the anger out there.. when dying as i have 2700 points and throw it on my bed then go to sleep :p

Well the joy of making a flame post was fun tho :)

Twistedmind lvl 42.67 (isen vakten)
Twistednurse lvl 37 healer
Twistedberserker lvl 21 berserk
Luskegudny lvl 19 rm

Twistedspells lvl 27 mentalist (pry)
Twistedblades lvl 8 Blademaster (pry)

O

osy

offtopic:

Asyran, for a rr5, you hit kinda gimpish. Never bothered to check your title, i assumed you were rr4... but still... get a better weapon ?

A

asyran

i hit gimpish eh? well yeah i do...since when have pallies thought to be the dmg tanks?

for the weapon part...i got 99% sabre....accordingly enchanted...and newly a prince slasher....

but for dmg i carry along a charming armswoman called Sheivaaja with nasty pole ;-)....i take dmg she does dmg....so far so good =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom