To: Seeaira, Taranee & Toonz

O

old.Xarr

Sorry! :)

If I had recognized your names earlier I would never have attacked you guys. Us trolls can be slow sometimes you know ;) Can you ever forgive me? :D

B

bishibosh

you should be ashamed of urself for attacking those poor defenceless old ladies, out doing their weekly shopping :)

S

seeaira

Ahh it was so bad... it was late and we were just out for a run (notice i had part of my clothes off) being so late I didnt think anyone would be around. Then I see you guys... JUMP on us and rape us from behind.. lol it wasnt till I died that i saw.. "you were killed by Xarr" and I said in gc NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO XARR KILLED ME lol thanx xarr sweetie.... was i fun to kill? :p:(

Anyways ... everyone has been getting mad at me for making too many mid friends.. im in a group lastnight and see Lorric and im like NO WAIT dont kill him.. I see Optical im like WAIT NO dont kill him lol and i have been getting yelled at. :::looks at Kagato::: :p

T

taranee

hehe i only know hmm Karl, Optical and Lorric :) rest of you i put an arrow in if i can :p

K

Kagato.

Well I wouldn't of killed lorric if I realised he wasn't fighting, I thought it was just lag so didn't take chances, as for optical, well i'd of killed him even if he wasn't fighting back :D

I see Optical im like WAIT NO dont kill him lol and i have been getting yelled at. :::looks at Kagato::: :p

I never yell :(

Looks like I logged before the real fun started.

L

lorric

:)

So your the mean Arms that killed this poor defenceless Skald :)

K

Kagato.

Poor defenseless ? your 3 levels higher then me hehe (2 now, I just dinged heh).

O

old.Xarr

I promise I'll pay more attention the next time I see three lovely charming ladies in our fair realm. Now you can of course attack me since I'm a big nasty troll and it's nothing but expected from you to do that ;)

It's all in good fun! :)

*runs off dancing*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom