To Sandler, Salute!!

GrafenburgMerc

Fledgling Freddie
Last night near APK.

2 great duels, both came down to the last hit. Both of us using stuns,positionals and engage to gain advantage.

IMHO best soloer in Alb.

Hope we meet again soon.

Herculus - 24 Warrior

PS, I never had end regen running ar damage add up in any of our fights. pity you stopped half way through the third :)

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
yeah was a good couple of duels. Lucky bastard getting away 2-5% hp :p
but like every one of my chars Sandler has weaknesses. it's not hard hitters or archers. But good defences (even though Embra dropped my gimpy armsman too) and the number of blocks you got with troll dex was pretty annoying. whether it was luck.. or spec it was a good couple of rounds. Was really tempted to log Team to kick your ass :p. but decided not too, since it seemed strange to go out of my way to kill you just because i dont like loosing. But you will probably meet him sometime anyway :flame: /boast /brag etc. :rolleyes:

GrafenburgMerc

Fledgling Freddie
Blackjack said:
yeah was a good couple of duels. Lucky bastard getting away 2-5% hp :p
but like every one of my chars Sandler has weaknesses. it's not hard hitters or archers. But good defences (even though Embra dropped my gimpy armsman too) and the number of blocks you got with troll dex was pretty annoying. whether it was luck.. or spec it was a good couple of rounds. Was really tempted to log Team to kick your ass :p. but decided not too, since it seemed strange to go out of my way to kill you just because i dont like loosing. But you will probably meet him sometime anyway :flame: /boast /brag etc. :rolleyes:

Team I have met once with my SB, I pa'd u to 5% while you sat resting, you hit dirt and kicked my ass. Never hit u again after u hit dirt.

Wish my zerker was not capped cos I reckon he could take Team. 260 buffed strength 4tehwin. Chantalas did beat him on his first run in Thid though.

Anyways, see you in Thid when I decide what to roll next - maybe Thane...

Bye for now.

Herculus 24 Warrior - 24 hammer, 23 shield, rest parry...

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
GrafenburgMerc said:
Team I have met once with my SB, I pa'd u to 5% while you sat resting, you hit dirt and kicked my ass. Never hit u again after u hit dirt.
lol i remember that, i had 55% left after fighting a hunter/SM duo.
sat down.. BAM 460 dam on sitting PA. i just had to spank you for that one :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom