To Rudor the rr7 zerker

O

onionknight

lol you call him lame when you are running around kiting him? :D

J

Jenna.

Originally posted by zico
What an epic fight we had in emain, pity you had to spoil it by being lame.

Rudor and I were having an epic fight near mtk/mmg (altho off the normal route where noone goes). The fight lasted 15 mins 1 vs 1, i used sos, ip, fa2, 2 end potions. Rudor had used ip, fa2 etc. I had been caught out a few times in melee by prevent flight, but had managed to escape. Both of us were fully buffed but it was taking forever to get Rudors hps down by DDing him.

Eventually i was gaining the upper hand by DDing kiting him to death. Rudor was near 50% health and was running in a straight line towards mtk (which was quite far away). I wondered why he was just running in a straight line as he was never going to make it to mtk alive.

The next thing i see is a shammy rooting me and spam healing rudor wtf? How did a shammy know we were way out here? Then i realise RUDOR HAD RAN HIS BOT OUT OF THE TK FOR THE LAST 5 MINS so he could get to the fight and heal himself LOLOL. Haha that is the lamest thing i have ever seen in daoc.

go Rudor!!! :clap:

J

Jenna.

Originally posted by old.Morchaoron
how can a noob like you who's always good 'in theory' know, you havent played in ages, even zerkers in groups hit me more then that...

Stop using epic then

V

vindicat0r

Originally posted by klavrynd
blah blah blah

i played the zerk for 2 minutes (approx) postpatch , and didnt bother playing any proper rvr with her

blah blah blah

So you played for 2 mins and decided that Zerker's were gimp's and went on playing your savage? You didnt even try to play with them ?

Spamming Anytimes always = Low damage as you know.

If you had test the damage in conjuntion with posi move's etc and then come back with some real figure's, sure fair enough but it seem's you just gave up and didnt bother because you wouldnt uber anymore.

K

klavrynd

i did test the backpos chain on qte
( 3 times approx 170 with a 40 dmg dd proc on the last style)

V

vindicat0r

Buffed ?

On a Healer with 36% slash resist + racial <?> armor, on someone that has base buff's at least ?

3 Moves only ? < All back at that>

When I was testing the Hybrid issue with my arms I did 500 swing's per test, unstyled, anytime, etc and did it both buffed and unbuffed. Because I did all this testing I can safely say that arms Hybrid spec is the same as Full speccing in weapon's.

Until you test if throughly you cant really know. I'm surprised nobody has ever 'really' tested it yet thou as I still believe Zerk's have something to offer to a grp other than PF ^^.

Shame really, I bet you miss playing your Zerker sometimes, I would still want to start 1 if I ever tried mid \o/

If you test it I would be interested in the result's, send them to me or post them here or summit if you cba to do it ofc :D

K

klavrynd

my account ran out about 2.5 (or is it 3 allready) months ago.

and i do miss playing her. i never got tired of playing klav, but i got tired of the savage after a week

Users who are viewing this thread