To Requiel.

Argyle_Avendale

Fledgling Freddie
Not sure if this has been posted before but....

What's with all this lag we are all/most having lately?
Also I see ghosts everywhere, ppl from my friends list who are not online, are visuel in game. I can hear Visur's spells and ppl talking in CS, eventho im far away from that place. When I log on a char, I sometimes am not that char (fx logging on as Quilac, but on my friends screen im Medousa?), and when ppl need to invite me to grp or buff me, they cant cuz im too far away.

Just would like to know whats wrong with server atm.

Regards
Curou

Morimdin

Banned
you heard of goa homepages? think they got a section called CUSTOMER SUPPORT, with FAQ and everything....maybe you should go there instead?

Argyle_Avendale

Fledgling Freddie
Ye I know.

Thought Requiel would know what the problem would be, and then more people will get to know it, as I believe more people read FH than GOA's bla bla.

Interlude

Fledgling Freddie
if any of you have ever gone on the E&E channel on mIRC then part of the title is....

The lag problem is an Opentransit issue not a GOA issue.

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
From the top:
The issue with characters appearing to be someone else or broadcast chat being mirrored in another zone is a known issue which we are working on. It affects all servers currently.
The lag appears to be an Opentransit issue - certainly all the pingplotter graphs I've seen only show appreciable latency in their hubs and not in our network.
Finally active FH posters are about 5% of our customer base. The average Friday News gets about 21,000 views, whereas the average FH post usually gets less than a couple of hundred.

Argyle_Avendale

Fledgling Freddie
Requiel said:
From the top:
The issue with characters appearing to be someone else or broadcast chat being mirrored in another zone is a known issue which we are working on. It affects all servers currently.
The lag appears to be an Opentransit issue - certainly all the pingplotter graphs I've seen only show appreciable latency in their hubs and not in our network.
Finally active FH posters are about 5% of our customer base. The average Friday News gets about 21,000 views, whereas the average FH post usually gets less than a couple of hundred.

Thanks for your time once again Requiel.

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
mm if i was still working at 9.57 id have to be paid some SERIOUS over time :)

Ahunter

Fledgling Freddie
Tears said:
mm if i was still working at 9.57 id have to be paid some SERIOUS over time :)

hehe that was one of the questions I asked Requiel yesterday actually, he is online far more than he gets paid to be :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom