To Remember

L

loxleyhood

Both Midgard and Albion's assasin population is way too high, and both Infis and Shadowblades zerg.

All that can be done is for all scouts, hunters and rangers to get True Sight and get them zerged by an even bigged zerg! Mwaha!

C

Carlos Bananos

Originally posted by loxleyhood
Both Midgard and Albion's assasin population is way too high, and both Infis and Shadowblades zerg.

All that can be done is for all scouts, hunters and rangers to get True Sight and get them zerged by an even bigged zerg! Mwaha!

thing is, thats exactly whats happening ;(

beat one zerg, with an even bigger zerg ;x

L

loxleyhood

Don't get me wrong, I would love if all sbs dumped their buffbots and didn't group because even though I would still have maybe a 25% win against them at least I would have a standing chance.

The problem is once one group begins to zerg it forces another group to zerg and so on and so forth.

T

Tranquil-

I find SB's all the time, if I had something that could kill them I'd be fucking dangerous.

C

Carlos Bananos

Originally posted by Tranquil-
I find SB's all the time, if I had something that could kill them I'd be fucking dangerous.

You do....2 friends :D

S

skile

It's like buffbots. One get it, then the next, the the next, then the next etc etc. It ends up in a lot of people paying the double cost for playing one char :). Stupidity punishes itself :).

I won't get a buffbot, I'm not stupid. Means I specced out of stealth o_O.

N

nightsorrow

bann buffbots and make the game fun again?:p

imo , that would rock

then those players actually have to play with some sort of skill:p

Users who are viewing this thread