TO: Rayne

S

saxosergi

how can you run faster than me if ive got teurg best speed and im sprinting ?
if you are solo and poisoned....

A

Arnor

what if, just IF. I mean it could be ALOT of other things, but lets say that MAYBE, just maybe he was grouped with a skald within 2000 range AND had shaman end-buff. Then what?

P

Pin

Originally posted by Arnor2
what if, just IF. I mean it could be ALOT of other things, but lets say that MAYBE, just maybe he was grouped with a skald within 2000 range AND had shaman end-buff. Then what?

Now, that's just cheating!

L

lofff

lol funny, been saxosergio one of the few retards ive seen using speedhack.

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by lofff
lol funny, been saxosergio one of the few retards ive seen using speedhack.

Speedhack? :p

A

Arnor

Originally posted by VodkaFairy
Speedhack? :p

something with turning up the clock on the computer, so that you move/hit etc faster since the game times those after the cpu-clock or sumt

A

Acies-Nex

I have seen/heard lots of Middies acusing this person for diff hax

C

Carlos Bananos

new elite h4x program

called 'Snare poison v1.1'

S

Subbiz

hey if any1 knows how cheats work, it gotta be saxosergio :>

'rayne: buffed to the teeth'

arent all stealthers that nowadays? unless they like running around with a 'FREE REALMPOINTS HERE' sign above their heads~~

M

Madeleine

i were sprinting but no way i can go faster than your speed , lie or stupidity? and amazed since you were one of the 2 person i ve noticed using speed hack :eek:

whine some more :>

S

saxosergi

Mmm i only aks it, you are the best fast Sb next time i call minstrel to hunt you.
but you go solo none skalds... is a new alchemy potion for speed ?

S

saxosergi

lofft if you hate me from pvp sorry, i kill you in camlam very very times but this is not a problem!

M

Madeleine

it is called sprint and its an activated ability fyi :)

J

jox

Have a mate on Morgan La Fay that uses speedhack, xu and rex(+01-27% damageoutput).

He kills everything.

But I dont like it.

Buffbot is ok, but third part programs aint.

S

skile

Originally posted by Arnor2
something with turning up the clock on the computer, so that you move/hit etc faster since the game times those after the cpu-clock or sumt

What, u mean you hit faster if you have a 2ghz than a 1ghx? o_O

L

lofff

Originally posted by saxosergi
lofft if you hate me from pvp sorry, i kill you in camlam very very times but this is not a problem!

lol

u didnt kill any1 there, u just rushed the very first lvls jumping from guild to guild (never seen a guy been in so many guilds per week and getting kicked from so many aswell lol) Only thing u knew to do was hide inside buildings and lock ur purp chanter pet on ppl, i killed u when u were red/purp too many times, had a great laugh.

shame u legged it from pvp too early to have sum "conned" fights.

I just told ive seen u using speedhack, and thats true, am not the only one btw. U are just a sad retard who cant play the game properly, gg :great:

J

Jiggs

Originally posted by saxosergi

hahah is the anybody who didnt gank your sorry chanter ass?

possibly the crappest and lamest player i saw on camlann :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom