To Raisen

J

jox

Sorry for that PA yesterday, probably the lamest thing I have done in DAoC for weeks :/

R

raisen-nesiar

Lol Jox, you momentarily lost all the respect i had 4 you....but..only momentarily. If it was Some nooby punk with no honour id of mentioned it on this "whine Forum". But your Jox...obviously a friend of Gedan+Ztyx ....so im cool with it.

It was a funny situation to be honest.

If by Fluke i do something lame 2 u ever...just dont flame me on here :D

ciao xx

R

raisen-nesiar

Na i dont kiss and tell....leave Jox alone he's cool :D

T

Tilda

i want to duel him... that means solo, and unbuffed :p

T

Tilda

yes, i honestly would like to duel jox.
but its rare that he comes solo and unbuffed so its doubtful that ill ever get to try him on equal grounds.
:(

J

jox

Tilda, pm me where and when(and what rules you want), would be funny to duel a reaver.

And thx Raisen for not telling people what I did :)

Perhaps we could farm some stupid hibs together some day.

A

Appollo

i saw what u did, will cost a few quid 2 be quiet ;)

R

raisen-nesiar

lol... im not sure u saw all of it appollo... but i dont respond 2 blackmail hehehe...

tbh i just cba to type out what happened....so if your willing to do it for me...thats great :D:D

<reverse psycology at its best>

A

Appollo

Originally posted by raisen-nesiar
lol... im not sure u saw all of it appollo... but i dont respond 2 blackmail hehehe...

tbh i just cba to type out what happened....so if your willing to do it for me...thats great :D:D

<reverse psycology at its best>

i was standing nearly next 2 u :p

A

Appollo

Originally posted by raisen-nesiar
well u shud have helped :D

help u fight Gedan, Jox, Tears and 1 other i cant remember. I'm up for a fight, but not stupid.

R

raisen-nesiar

hmmm im thinking of an obvious pun to that....but i wont bother its too obvious.

>>im bored of this post now...it was nothing serious..sum1 make another post that i can talk in<<< :D:D:D

K

Kagato.

fess up already, enquireing minds want to know.

N

Nilcrops

Hehe also i can say im sorry here then :p sorry for unstealthing you with my kazuma infront of my grp raisen :\
didnt know it was you :\ a person in my group said earlier that you were a friend to him and that we shouldnt attack you :S soz for that...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom