to pudzy

D

dwali

nice laugh u got today when i killd Karnah with your friends...i think u laugh spamed...then Albion guard Zerg came and raped u and your friend and we got to laugh back...still laughs at that everytime i think about it...

and Hibs in GS hall...thnx for dmging GS for us...we feelt sorry for killing u...u could have helpt us and them we have fight after GS ;)

M

Mid - Kirinia

Albs suck, and Pudzy Cutiepie fortehwin im(drunk)o :)

P

pudzy

I laughed because I did well I was playing 3 chars at same time :p, and ya ran killed u eventualy tho :p - kinda ironic post this considering you was with 5fg's of albs when you killed me, then you laugh spammed me several times oO.

Btw it's 'Helped' ;)

Kirinia we should get a room if ure that drunk :p

J

Jenna.

Originally posted by dwali
nice laugh u got today when i killd Karnah with your friends...i think u laugh spamed...then Albion guard Zerg came and raped u and your friend and we got to laugh back...still laughs at that everytime i think about it...

and Hibs in GS hall...thnx for dmging GS for us...we feelt sorry for killing u...u could have helpt us and them we have fight after GS ;)

nerf albs? :rolleyes:

F

Fafnir

Perhaps I should post about every alb i've solo killed even the infils that comes back with 4+ more friends to kill me?

And do you think rape is a laughable matter? Better use another choice of words here.

D

dwali

pudzy i´m not the 1 that u killd....i was part of the zerg not the 1 u killd.... /clap /laugh

S

skadad

Translation:

"Pudzy I am not the one that you killed. I was part of the zerg, not the one you killed /clap /laugh"

Irritating recurrence there though...

P

planky

[Midgard Prydwen]
-Level 50 Shadowblade <---
-Level 50 Savage <---
-Level 50 Warrior <---
-Level 50 Spiritmaster <--- Nice :Clap:!
-Level 50 Healer <---
-Level 50 Shaman <---
-Level 4* Bonedancer
-Level 4* Runemaster

---->[Maelstrom]<-----
^^
^^
PUDZ WHAT DOSE THIS MEAN!!!!????

D

Damon_D

pudzy i´m not the 1 that u killd....i was part of the zerg not the 1 u killd.... /clap /laugh

so you random kill'd a mid with 5fg and then you laugh spam him..danm your one cool dude aint you :rolleyes:

L

lubbock

Lol people are missing the point, Karnah in our group got separated from our Grandsummoner raid group, Pudzy killed him and laugh spammed his corpse, so we merely repayed the laughspam a little later, why do all threads always turn into such witch hunts :)

P

pudzy

Originally posted by planky
[Midgard Prydwen]
-Level 50 Shadowblade <---
-Level 50 Savage <---
-Level 50 Warrior <---
-Level 50 Spiritmaster <--- Nice :Clap:!
-Level 50 Healer <---
-Level 50 Shaman <---
-Level 4* Bonedancer
-Level 4* Runemaster

---->[Maelstrom]<-----
^^
^^
PUDZ WHAT DOSE THIS MEAN!!!!????

Its my guild m8 :p

Aye, she replied with laugh spam, wtf is this thread for then?

F

Flesh

Originally posted by lubbock
Lol people are missing the point, Karnah in our group got separated from our Grandsummoner raid group, Pudzy killed him and laugh spammed his corpse, so we merely repayed the laughspam a little later, why do all threads always turn into such witch hunts :)
Because when some retard starts spamming incomprehensible crap..he gets flamed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom