To: Pin, Maz and co

O

old.Wolf_The_Skald

Damn you!
I thought I'd reached safety when I reached Bledmeer with your assassin-deathsquad chasing me all the way from amg. And sure enough you stopped chasing and stealthed. I ran around Bled a couple of times before I descided to log, so I sat down right next to the gates.. 30 sec - 20 - 10 - 5, out of nowhere appeard 4 evil stealther types, almost giving me a heartattack, and instant-killed me! 5 seconds from logout! AAAGH! You guys are PURE EVIL!

10x guards leaps at you, and you start fighting backing off downhill, I tell a RM in Bled about it so he might barrage you with some nukes while you fight.. But loe and behold.. You kill the RM as well!

Then my computer crashes... lol

:clap:

Hatts (or helmets) off to ya!

Y

yog-hurt

lmfao!

was 3 of us,

pin, mazsola and myself...

4 stealthers poped??? LOL

k.. :p

P

Pin

Thanks for being a good sport about it. It was quite a funny assassination. Double PA (you were sat so they both capped, mine had a 343 point crit on it aswell :D )

I hope we aren't getting you guys down too much out there ;)

(Btw, Pin, Mazsola and Yog were all that were there)

O

old.Wolf_The_Skald

It was good fun :cool:

And I thought I'd finally escape you guys for once too! I've yet to encounter you and live to tell the tale... I need Long Wind!

You were only 3? Even more impressive of you to brave all those guards + angry RM Bledmeer crafters. :)

I

inuyasha

ey pin

I once fought a level 50 something meeleeis outside apk imgard when you and a ranger-type came, i killed the meeleer and i killed you, who was the ranger-type? Name him, i own him death.

Point, 39 enchanter.

A

ab_fluid

Re: ey pin

Originally posted by inuyasha
I once fought a level 50 something meeleeis outside apk imgard when you and a ranger-type came, i killed the meeleer and i killed you, who was the ranger-type? Name him, i own him death.

Point, 39 enchanter.

u killed pin or wolf? plz plz plz say it was pin ;)

P

Pin

Yup, it was me. running unstealthed and the stupid enchanter pet snared me. I have no fucking clue what the stupid scout was doing though.

T

Thelion

And why do you always have to kill me first when we meet at mmg HW ;P It's not fun to lie alone dead and just watch the other get nice rps on u. And then to hear the others say "GJ all!" is accualy very humilliating ;P Next time plz kill Lorric first ;) ok?

lmao..

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by Thelion
And why do you always have to kill me first when we meet at mmg HW ;P It's not fun to lie alone dead and just watch the other get nice rps on u. And then to hear the others say "GJ all!" is accualy very humilliating ;P Next time plz kill Lorric first ;) ok?

lmao..

don't carry a staff then :)

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by Pin
Yup, it was me. running unstealthed and the stupid enchanter pet snared me. I have no fucking clue what the stupid scout was doing though.

need a screenie of this to frame and put on my wal with the title "PIN GETTING PWNED BY A GREEN CON CASTER" best thing i heard tonight ^_^

P

Pin

lmao..

Errrr, come on now, you know the rest of your group get owned by us aswell ;)

And if you don't want to die first, don't roll a caster.

T

Thelion

Hehe.. So if I bring my pretty greencon uberdorflady healer to HW and start throw kisses at u. Would u kill me then? Can't understand u hibs and albs who have the guts to kill a pretty little lady dorf. ;) awww look at them..

And what about that u owned the rest of my grp? Naww can't agree with that =) I remember one time we met u in odin's and owned u 3 times in a row. Tho u got some killes of us. BUT I WAS ALIVE! ;) And the first strike I got all of your frags. ;) Must have looked like I soloed u.. hehe.. And btw it was 4 of u back then.

Btw.. I know I can solo the 3 of u.. If u just stop hitting me! ;) lmao..

P

Pin

Hehe.. So if I bring my pretty greencon uberdorflady healer to HW and start throw kisses at u. Would u kill me then? Can't understand u hibs and albs who have the guts to kill a pretty little lady dorf. ;) awww look at them..

Nah, but the greencon healer would be mezzed and left a while ;)

And what about that u owned the rest of my grp? Naww can't agree with that =) I remember one time we met u in odin's and owned u 3 times in a row. Tho u got some killes of us. BUT I WAS ALIVE! ;) And the first strike I got all of your frags. ;) Must have looked like I soloed u.. hehe.. And btw it was 4 of u back then.

Btw.. I know I can solo the 3 of u.. If u just stop hitting me! ;) lmao..

Yeah, we lost a few times, but our 3/4 also beat your 6/8 a fair few times aswell :)

And as long as we kill those ugly norse runemasters I still count it as a victory to us :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom