To Outlaw

H

hatts

Sorry for killing you in emain yesterday when you were afk, lol!! =)
But imo a dead alb is better than one who lives. Thx for the 933 RPs =))
Hope you learned a lesson.. hehe now i just got 3 albs more to kill then im happy. I quess you know who you are..
Good luck all!
Btw i got screenshot on it :)

G

gunner440

:(

Well ill take this opportunity to say

Sorry for killing you yesterday Hatt :( I didn't mean to my arrows were supposed to hit the tree next to you :m00:

Anyway you nearly got away :) I think the last shot was luck cos you were behind the mountain but it somehow found you :clap:

ps. keep killing outlaw, he likes it :D

/salute

K

K0nah

Yes, everytime hes whacked by a sniper he gets uncontrollable arousal, or so I heard.

H

hatts

Haha winter im tierd of you :)
You nearly got me today when i was out with the 50s :D
want to know how much hp i had left???????
sorry cant show you.. :)
out of scale..

hrm must kill outlaw some more.. he killed me today and spam laughed at me.. he seemed to be happy to kill a 11lvls lower kobbie.. worst thing is that he had 20 albs behind him that mezzed and attack me too :)

well winter, one day ill kill you.. =)

A

Alpha Male

hmm

I had no probs killing you Hatt, twice in 2 mins i think =P.....lucky my mez on the healer ended or i was home and dry :cool:

You and Itchy together was cool though.

O

old.Outlaw

The only reason I laughed was because of your pitiful atempt to kill me, with so many Albs around :D

btw..... NolbyPride give up, you aint milking me no more:cool:

933 RPS is that how much I give..not bad, more than alot of Mids I know :)

H

hatts

Hehe outlaw :) I suicided on you there.. you guys killed my group and i don't wanted to be alone in emain with loads of albs =(
You was low on life so i was thinking.. maybe i hit a couple of times and get some RP before i die :)
But you got same bladeturn as us so its hard :/
933 RPs yes that's what you gave :D

O

old.Outlaw

That's right I remember now :D

I was really pissed off when I came back from a 2 min afk to see that I had died to a green doing piddly damage :m00:

Bah :cool:

H

hatts

:D
Well i got another bow now :) That bow i used is fast but low dmg. Got a good dmg and slow bow and a very fast, medium dmg... (when i done the epic <sigh>)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom