To Ninjastyle and bobisky

F

frella

hehe

Well let me start with the nice person, Ninjastyle you are rather amusing you know?

You where so nice not to kill me in RVR when i was running around seeing how long i could go without beening ganked. then when the other mids came YOU KILLED ME! hehe you rock :)

(btw i was the lil kobbie with no armor on in hadrians wall Heska)

And bobsky or how ever you spell it. tut tut tut

Killing all the lil 20-30 people near the mid entrance was just down right mean lol btw glad you made it there rather amusing hehe

Any way. thats it /waves

Heska lvl 26 shaman (gimped) member of White Rose

Heska lvl 22 mana chanter (BBBBBBBOOOORRRRRRIIINNNNNNNNGGGGGG) member of Chosen

AKA lindamonger Proud ex member of the kick ass guild Templar knights who should rule all you albs on excal! kick there asses in shape eraser :)

oki going now.

B

bob007

Never killed em all. :) there was 1 i actualy tried to save from an exp death. But 4sec cast time on my smite was to slow an he died :( . Hard for a cleric to get accross DF.

L

leorin

Hmm.. All this complaining about higher killing lowers in frontiers is just annoying. Well the game is set up in a way which makes it available. So why not do it.
If i walk outside to out frontiers i always count on being killed, if i trespass roads alone crowded with sb:s.

So ppls with lowbie chars stop complaining about being killed,

Rule no 1 and the only rule:

War Has No Rules

Live by the sword , Die by the Sword

Thats all for me ppls.

E

--Eraser--

Originally posted by frella

Heska lvl 26 shaman (gimped) member of White Rose

Heska lvl 22 mana chanter (BBBBBBBOOOORRRRRRIIINNNNNNNNGGGGGG) member of Chosen

AKA lindamonger Proud ex member of the kick ass guild Templar knights who should rule all you albs on excal! kick there asses in shape eraser :)

oki going now.

aaaw, what a cute signature :)
will do so.....

F

-frostor-

moehahahaahaahahhahaa

was guarding hw , was very bored , then i saw some grey cute thingie comming so i played some :D
then i saw other mids i i though you were a spy :(
had fun tho :x

F

frella

heheh

oki.

a few replys all in one here.

First to leorin- kiss my cute kobbie ass i wasnt complainging about it i though it was rather amusing he got ALL the way to our side hehe /clap for bob. ohh and go flame someone else as you only made one post and bored me.

Also at this point i would like to point out something.

Bobsky and Frostor..... First bobsky i remember you from AAAGGGEEESS ago in avalon marshes when you first made your cleric hehe i was the paladin thingie. and Frostor i grouped with you at the VERY begining of the game hehe highly doubt you would remember me hehe. was with Messor the armsman. i was Lindamonger the theugist hehe. killing the big spider things near snowdonia. (i have a thing for remember things from ages ago in the game for some reason hehe.)

and to ninja i yelled at them hehe i said dont hurt the inf. and they wanted to kill you but i just said you'd gone hehe :) (hides the traitor badge) still think it was amusing that you couldnt kill me in your first hit tho :) hehe CALL YOUR SELF AN INF BOYO! :)

next Eraser- All should worship the good of fire <nods> all should worship the Templar Knights <nods some>

i tink that it

chow for now

Heska the lvl 30 shaman (still gimped but armed with AE dot now) Member of White Rose (bunch of jolly old chaps they are)

No more boring chanter shes gone down the plughole

heska the lvl 7 theugist new member of alb/pryd

E

--Eraser--

Re: heheh

Originally posted by frella

Eraser- All should worship the good of fire <nods> all should worship the Templar Knights <nods some>

yay :) thx to all my worshippers, hehe.
i really miss my wiz a lot atm....playing this healer on mid/pry is funny too in a sort of way but not really a replacement....

but i think i will start a wiz again on pvp, so im going to let Eraser sleep until then so the fun is even more great when i start over....
...or maybe i ll be back with the patch...some new things to try :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom