To my fellow assassins all realms.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
i was soloing in emain before you even knew what a stealther was ya tool.

Indrid

Fledgling Freddie
Zzang said:
i would like to try a sb r8+ norse w 15 str 10con start with 50 axe, 44 la
29 env 32 stealth
use malice /croctooth and have sunbelt axe to witch for

sure CB has the best styles, but i like havoc/tyr's rly much. would be fun to try atleast

rr8, 10str, 10qui and dex :-/ malice and battler, will have to lvl croc (lvl 3-4 atm i think).. u can try that if u like :)

Jergiot

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
i was soloing in emain before you even knew what a stealther was ya tool.

really, never saw u in emain when i was facing clip range seehidden, massive fumble/miss rates, prenerfed LA on my scout. wanna keep playing, this is fun clueless :). you and your useless crap of a guild dont even know the meaning of the word solo, so dont use it.

or as aussie put it:

:eek6::eek6::eek6:

censi

Can't get enough of FH
fancy a duel?

(didnt see you in emain during shoot from stealth, no BT, insta attacker target, sit damage bonus etc...)

UriZeN

Fledgling Freddie
censi time dont equals skills or respect and u know it!!

censi

Can't get enough of FH
thats half the problem, none of you piss in the pan, new kids on the block have any respect for your elders.

;)

Aussie on the other hand I remember from day 1, he was a dangerous scout compared to the crap kicking around on this server nowadays.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
(Time does equal skill in daoc. Except its capped at maybe 3-5 days unless your retarded)

Jergiot

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
thats half the problem, none of you piss in the pan, new kids on the block have any respect for your elders.

;)

Aussie on the other hand I remember from day 1, he was a dangerous scout compared to the crap kicking around on this server nowadays.

crap kicking around on this server, now tell me, what makes u better then them?

UriZeN

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:

;)

have u heard anyone braging about the fact that he is an elder?!
i have....

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved
you have every right to be Cens, all these fucking retards are pissing me off aswell...

80% off the stealth population runs back to thier keep after being popped, faster then a fart leaves my crack.

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved
BTW Mr. Jergiot why is it that you call Post Mortem shit ? You must be very intrested in your opponents to be looking at who is in wich guild?
I for 1 dont know in what guild any off my enemies are, simply because i dont give a shit.

Some how ppl do seem to know who is in Post Mortem and who isnt ... we must be doing something right ?

And i'm pretty sick off ppl moaning about the fact that we don't solo, that is pure and utter bullshit and you all know it...

enigma

Fledgling Freddie
Theseus said:
you have every right to be Cens, all these fucking retards are pissing me off aswell...

80% off the stealth population runs back to thier keep after being popped, faster then a fart leaves my crack.

When i spotted you at the docks a while ago you bolted faster than that fart you're talking about. I used SL and there was noone else there, I still wonder why you ran tbh..

Theseus said:
BTW Mr. Jergiot why is it that you call Post Mortem shit ? You must be very intrested in your opponents to be looking at who is in wich guild?
I for 1 dont know in what guild any off my enemies are, simply because i dont give a shit.

Some how ppl do seem to know who is in Post Mortem and who isnt ... we must be doing something right ?

And i'm pretty sick off ppl moaning about the fact that we don't solo, that is pure and utter bullshit and you all know it...

The reason they recognize some PM people isn't because you're known to solo. I don't pay particular attention to people I meet, but I'm not braindead and completely incapable of noticing other guilds around me. ;)

I've seen you solo more than the others in your guild Theseus. Though the last encounters(not many previous either) I've had with some PM people didn't happen with them being solo. Infact, I'm getting used to that quite the opposite happens as soon as a PM gets some feathers ruffled. You won't see me bothering to complain though. :p

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved
I'm sorry mate, i dont know from your sig who you are, but i never run from a fight even if im gonna die. I might just had a fight or was chasing someone that was running on land or sumfin, but i defo didnt see you.

edit: getting a bondedancer pet-train on me after fighting someone else is the only time i run ...

edit2: maybe it was not safe for me to fight you at that time... that might be a reason... but a 1vs Xstealthers i never run from only 1vs FG's ...And BD's :p

enigma

Fledgling Freddie
Theseus said:
I'm sorry mate, i dont know from your sig who you are, but i never run from a fight even if im gonna die. I might just had a fight or was chasing someone that was running on land or sumfin, but i defo didnt see you.

I went on the boat stealthed and saw a brief glimpse of you at the top of the ladder on the dock. I hit SL and disembarked, but you jumped down, hit me once and ran.. :(

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Theseus said:

Active players/guilds get known, like PM been going for ages, and always had people out playing in Emain and Odins OF, they been solo alot(except a couple hint hint), and grouped up sometimes also, and have a few good players in.

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
Fionnal isnt it time to change your dinner, seems like you always feed your self with Chicken Tonight

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom