To my fellow assassins all realms.

Alhanna

Fledgling Freddie
Isnt it about time we get IP. Now with all the changes that have gone in I find more and more I hit alot of points out of someone only to have and do it all again with little or no health left. Am I just rubbish? Oh no don't answer that! But I would like to know what you Assassins think.

Notice how I address to Assassins..........

Hummy

Fledgling Freddie
oh yes and why not add a 1500 pbaoe insta bomb at rr1 as well on a 1 min timer.

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Alhanna said:
Isnt it about time we get IP. Now with all the changes that have gone in I find more and more I hit alot of points out of someone only to have and do it all again with little or no health left. Am I just rubbish? Oh no don't answer that! But I would like to know what you Assassins think.

Heal pots are your friend.........

Worfen

Fledgling Freddie
Well, givf IP, but expect every class to uber-whine about uber-OP-assassins :) and tbh i would agree with them... assassins would just be too damn OP with IP.. even SB's ;) *LOL*

Tilda

Worfen said:
too bad vanish sucks against archers :p
Thats why I have an effective shield spec of 42+ 18...
I only want it for the zergs/BD gimps who camp bled bridge :p

Worfen

Fledgling Freddie
Tilda said:
Thats why I have an effective shield spec of 42+ 18...
I only want it for the zergs/BD gimps who camp bled bridge :p

Shield-scout 4tehwin :) especially when they GUARD me ;)

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Alhanna said:

Because you occasionally struggle to take out fully buffed tanks sometimes or...?

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Framfall said:
IQ are your nemesis

is or are?

I assuming your talking in the plural.. in which case yours must be fairly low :wij:

:m00:

Edit: double post for the win... or in my case a sticky keyboard.. :confused:

Framfall

Banned
scorge said:
is or are?

I assuming your talking in the plural.. in which case yours must be fairly low :wij:

:m00:

Edit: double post for the win... or in my case a sticky keyboard.. :confused:

"heal pots ARE your friend"

you seem hurt and ok, IS

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
assassins had ip once, maybe it was before ur time. and yes, amazingly, it was OP. u get stealth, u get to choose who u fight and when, try using it.

tbh they should remove ip from all other stealthers as well.

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Adari said:
Alrighty then.

Anyway, I don't think assassins should get IP. :p

I agree assassins should not get IP give them Lifetap instead

The keyboard swallowed am, yep thats AM not HAM.. god dammit...

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
I explained this one to you ingame a couple of times already, if you were RvRing back when assassins did have IP you'd understand why.

Kelio

Fledgling Freddie
imo, give assassins FZ, insta dd and stun (aka minstrel) IP. MoS IV should be from rr3+ rr5 ability is ok but after that i want Viper to increase each realm rank. oh and let us still have aoe mezz even though we have FZ :cheers:

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
Alhanna said:
Isnt it about time we get IP.

No.

oh btw wanne know why?
cus I remember Remi + mincer (or could be a infil cant remember correctly) taking out a fg of nightshades when he had IP :m00:

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Was orginaly moved as it was OP on an assasin they were quite strong in stealth wars, but I'm not sure about in todays RvR, as Archers have worked their way up onto the top of the food chain imo.

Could be a nice way to deal with high MoS Archers unloading 500-2000hp worth of dmg before they even get close.

Tho may as well roll a light tank or ranger for it if you really need IP on a duel weilder.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Assasins can debuff silly amounts (if specced).
Assasins can pick and choose a fight.
If an assasin thinks the fight is not going their way they can escape with no threat of being killed.

why oh why do you think they need IP?

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Raven said:
Assasins can debuff silly amounts (if specced).
Assasins can pick and choose a fight.
If an assasin thinks the fight is not going their way they can escape with no threat of being killed.

why oh why do you think they need IP?

Becouse they prolly meet my ranger at crau last night ;)

censi

Can't get enough of FH
it could be argued that assasins should have access to IP 1.

anything more would be a bit deadly imo, but I can understand why somone assasins feel they should get it.

Vanish needs to be made a bit more robust though.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Konah said:
assassins had ip once, maybe it was before ur time. and yes, amazingly, it was OP. u get stealth, u get to choose who u fight and when, try using it.

tbh they should remove ip from all other stealthers as well.

Yer I remember those days well. You really want to see infs running around with double hit points? Oo

Lootie

Fledgling Freddie
Jaem- said:
Was orginaly moved as it was OP on an assasin they were quite strong in stealth wars, but I'm not sure about in todays RvR, as Archers have worked their way up onto the top of the food chain imo.

Could be a nice way to deal with high MoS Archers unloading 500-2000hp worth of dmg before they even get close.

Tho may as well roll a light tank or ranger for it if you really need IP on a duel weilder.

I enjoyed your video, but how can a MoS IV (or 5, don't really matter) do 2k damage to an assasin before they get "close"?
A scout can shoot a caster for that amount sure, but I strongly doubt they can shoot an assasin for that amount.
No need to exgerate how "strong" scouts are. They still suck in melee.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
all depends how far away they see the assasin, crit shot, crit shot, crit shot, dead assasin (dead most non shield classes) and scouts arent that bad in mellee either, depends how you want to play it. The only problem with scouts (compared to other archers) is their block rate vs arrows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom