to mids/hibs attacking ck early hours of 3rd :)

F

-fwapp-

some realy nice small grp fighting there :D very rare occurance in bg but good to be able to use some thinking in bg rather than being forced to join the 4fg albs at mpk or get no fun at all ;}

D

darbey

Yes was nice blowing you all up with my Ice wiz although can u start it a bit earlier next time. Made me bloody late for work keeping me up till 3 am.

F

Fluffygirl

hehe, no one forcing you to stay up that late darbey ;)

F

fragoverrule

had somem fun only 1 healing class we really hadnt any plans but we were standing at door and said wth just try :)

F

-fwapp-

that druid or whatever from hibs pissed me off tho, i attacked him and his friend solo, killed his friend and made him use 2 full instas before i died, and yet he laughed at me like he completely owned me? and then continually spammed me with laughs when he returned until the albs wiped the equal number of hibs without any losses. soooo satisfying ;)

K

Kindar

Ehh..not sure about that was the time i was there with my Thane. Healer went ld after some time...we had 1 door up, but then albs came with reinforcements :-/
We had a shammie thou, but it was a bb...and leaved pretty quick after we got wiped first time :(

Anyways...was fun to try it at least :)

F

-fwapp-

Originally posted by Kindar
Ehh..not sure about that was the time i was there with my Thane. Healer went ld after some time...we had 1 door up, but then albs came with reinforcements :-/
We had a shammie thou, but it was a bb...and leaved pretty quick after we got wiped first time :(

Anyways...was fun to try it at least :)

yeah when u got first door it was only me and a friar defending, but then 3 more albs returned to help out :)

G

Grandpeck

Was fun until i went ld with my healer roals,damn goas poor servers.When i came back in everyone had gone so i decided to walk back to mtk but got run over by 5-6 albs that where obviously rp horney. BAH at least i got some /rudes in be4 i died

F

-fwapp-

Originally posted by Grandpeck
Was fun until i went ld with my healer roals,damn goas poor servers.When i came back in everyone had gone so i decided to walk back to mtk but got run over by 5-6 albs that where obviously rp horney. BAH at least i got some /rudes in be4 i died

....we decided to roam a bit in our 5 to find the grps of 5 we'd just fought, and we found u :p should we have let u run home or something because theres 5 of us? or would u have rather we elected 1 person to attack u hehe.

Also not sure if i remember rightly but didnt u just run up to us and start mezzing us anyway? i might b wrong cant remember hehe

G

Grandpeck

Well i suppose it depends wat your view on playing the game is,one solo healer is hardly a match for 5-6 albs is it yes im the enemy but its late we had a good night i thought i might just get away without being zerged by albs and yes 5-6ppl versus 1 is a zerg,no which way u look at it.

F

-fwapp-

yes but we were in a 5 because as far as we knew 2 grps of 5 were out there, hib and mid, we didnt intend to zerg soloers :]

H

hangianix

Originally posted by Grandpeck
BAH at least i got some /rudes in be4 i died
They tried to express their opinion about the unfair proportions. ;)

D

darbey

Talking about rudes i thought it was quite ironic that the 2 muppets spamming the rudes at my dead buff bot in lords room were the 2 clowns who were the last 2 clowns i blew up in lords room on ice wiz before i went down. 8)

Its the competitive spirit in me fluffygirl , it cannot be ignored even if i did feel like crap all day.

G

Grandpeck

Well i was a little pissed at getting zerged once again but well nevermind was fun until the ld when i had a fg to protect me ;)

If id have gotten my mezz off on u id have just run away oh wait maybe bitch slapped that one called pariotman or whatever he name was just for the hell of it ;) Had a instaheal left would have enjoyed bitch slapping him about with my uber 4.4 hammer :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom