To mids behind hlid just now

C

chxz

Was fun fight , and much longer then we normally last :p
Damn your 101 instant CC interupts what ever it is you spam :)
Get ya next time :p

O

old.Jeriraa

Heh, that was us... recoreded it from my PoV. If you want to have a look pm me. Dont wanna cause too much server traffic.

The interrupting was ae amnesia I guess thou I dunno what the other healers did. I had a nasty lag spike and was just spamming heals most of the time.

How many have you been? Counted at least 14 on the video.

C

chxz

Thank you Jeriraa for sharing the video with us , it was as enjoyable watching it as it was being involved.
Nice to see it from the otherside , need some kick arse music with it thou :p
i was hoping we were going to win watching it , even thou i knew the out come already hehe :p
Thanks again for the fun fight hope to have many more , dont mind losing when fights are so much fun :)

O

old.Jeriraa

Well, we didnt expect to live throu that fight really. :) Healers didnt have purge up and like you can see my instant heals were down aswell. A spiritmaster fortunatly had purge up and cured mezz. And since we had only a skald and a hunter for tanks noone ran into you. :) (We're kinda used to fighting hib pbae groups now.) Still I'd have expected you to beat us just by numbers.

C

chxz

well maybe we beat ya next, i make sure i record it if we do hehe :)
we had FG , + 1 icewiz that was not in group who happened to be there , heading to Hlid i guess as we were :)
seems we have become better in our group , some of us starting to run together often (pratice makes prefect ). Gets me out of HW which is where i spend/spent most of my time solo`ing early evenings :) And rescently respecced from matter to Body to be more group friendly :)

P.S much more fun meeting u guys , then being run over by an assist train :)
And also nice to have a thread which some nice disscussion and no whines etc :)

O

old.Jeriraa

Only 9 then... in the distance I saw more albs and counted them aswell since I kinda thought they turned around and joined in. (Because the fight lasted that long.) But watching it again I noticed they must have been lag ghosts. Gonna change the title of the link. :)

E

Eroda

It was an interesting fight tbh, lasted a long time :)

I'm trying to get an alb caster group running on a daily basis now. Hard to achieve it as alb isn't naturally suited for caster groups these days (imo) but i do think it will work if we keep at it :)

Hopefully we will run into u again :)

T

Tufnir

Fun fight, but dont think i used amnesia once, i always forget :p

Blame Jeri for deleting the source, nerf small harddisks, wanted better quality :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom