To mids at amg this morning...

M

Malena

Re: Re: To mids at amg this morning...

Originally posted by farathorn_nexus
Calm down Matt...we did what we could to have some fun mate. During the night you guys ran around Emain with a nice fg setup with 2 pbaoe wizzies, 2 Clerics + sorc etc against a few random Mids. We did /release and came back, /release and came back and so on, until we got enough randoms to take you down a few times. I see no difference in you camping mmg with 1fg against 2-4 random mids than us camping amg with about 2fg random peeps against your squad.

So, don´t ask why we camp amg after we have spent several hours typing /release due to your well composed fg running around at hours when there are not much more than soloers and duos out there.

You got RP at first and we got some off of you afterwards...seems fair to me :)

You are a lamer zerging 4tehwin.

F

farathorn_nexus

Re: Re: Re: To mids at amg this morning...

Originally posted by Malena

And you are a retard?

D

Derric

Mids started the zerging on this server by camping the APK for months until hibs zerged them from behind.
They then got so scared so albs got time to level up and attack them next time they camped.Terrified by now yellowcon enemies mids fled towards the milegate but unfortunately Jenna was leading,so she got stuck in the gate,giving the albs the impression that mids wasn't fleeing,just moving their campspot.
Albs ofc got angry and charged with everything they had,popping Jenna out of the gates so she rolled over all mids,crushing them with her immense body.
The rest is history. o0

O

old.Downanael

Originally posted by Xeanor
mids have and will always be zerglings

Ye like my duo get's zerged by 2 fg DS,we zerged there!!

M

Malena

lets zerg cos we are lossing vs compensated fg....... nexus .... pfff. Learn lose.

F

farathorn_nexus

lets zerg cos we are lossing vs compensated fg....... nexus .... pfff. Learn lose.

You just dont have a clue so why even bother...

We got killed outnumbered several times...did we whine here about it? Nope, we got back and tried again and again. Always peeps like you who whine on BW as soon as you get killed. Just makes me laugh actually.

It´s a game...play it and have fun or dont play...simple as that.

O

old.mattshanes

Re: Re: To mids at amg this morning...

Originally posted by ayvia
haha, we Animus was so stone and bored, so we camped inside the gate with 6 ppl, there where a solo savage and a healer + 2 lvl 20 skalds, running around near amg. we killed 2 fgs this way, but got owned by PE when they came with their fg+ :D! dont know where you get those 2 fg´s+ from.. this must be whine. have a nice day.

You wasn't even there that's why xD

O

old.mattshanes

Originally posted by farathorn_nexus
You just dont have a clue so why even bother...

We got killed outnumbered several times...did we whine here about it? Nope, we got back and tried again and again. Always peeps like you who whine on BW as soon as you get killed. Just makes me laugh actually.

It´s a game...play it and have fun or dont play...simple as that.

The two times we fought you at mmg you were a fg, we never outnumbered you at mmg...

F

farathorn_nexus

Originally posted by old.mattshanes
The two times we fought you at mmg you were a fg, we never outnumbered you at mmg...

Nope not at mmg, but there we got some nice fights too... I was referring to the times you ran over us outside of mpk before we had enough people to put up even a random group Matt. We didn´t even get the chance to get to mmg then...

Anyway, I don´t mind getting zerged every now and then since that´s a part of the game. Just wanted to point out that if we should have logged at the time when we felt like we were getting zerged by you, this thread would never even been made :) But as more and more peeps logged on we finally got the numbers to face you since we didn´t have the classes to set up a nice high rr pbaoe group like you had.

O

old.mattshanes

The pbaoe group wasn't high rr at all, yours was infact higher, rr2 cleric, rr4 ice wiz, rr3 or rr4 wiz, rr6 cleric i think, rr7 pala, rr5 sorc rr5 merc rr4 arms.

Not high rr really besides you totally outnumbered us at amg:p , if that amg wasn't there i think you would of lost 2 fights :E

Oh well time has gone, it's the past i guess:p

F

farathorn_nexus

Originally posted by old.mattshanes
totally outnumbered us at amg:p , if that amg wasn't there i think you would of lost 2 fights :E

We for sure did at amg Matt, I haven´t claimed anything else :) Our only chance at that time with our setup was to stay at amg actually so no doubt that we would have lost otherwise. That´s why I think it´s sad that you logged instead of keeping on trying like we did at the beginning against you.

Oh well time has gone, it's the past i guess:p

It sure is mate :)

P

Petronella

Re: Re: Re: To mids at amg this morning...

shut up as you obviously dont have a godamn clue.

A

Aoln

Originally posted by Derric
Mids started the zerging on this server by camping the APK for months until hibs zerged them from behind.
They then got so scared so albs got time to level up and attack them next time they camped.Terrified by now yellowcon enemies mids fled towards the milegate but unfortunately Jenna was leading,so she got stuck in the gate,giving the albs the impression that mids wasn't fleeing,just moving their campspot.
Albs ofc got angry and charged with everything they had,popping Jenna out of the gates so she rolled over all mids,crushing them with her immense body.
The rest is history. o0
poor Jenna :(

C

cerbie

It was great, I like camping, waiting till the albs found enough people to form a zerg, then waiting for the port, easy for us to know when they would come in, so we could grab the rps.

And I was only practising the best way to do RVR with my supp sm
:D

Besides albs are always zerging its their way of playing, because I have a bg char on hib/exc and its the same there, even the hibs know it rofl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom