+to mend or +to % bonus

Haul

Fledgling Freddie
Lo
I have been looking some on my sc templade for my healer 1 questions popped.
From what do i get the best heals as a mend40 /pac36 healer:

with mend 40+9 and + 14% to healing bonus
or
with mend 40+6 and + 24% to healing bonus

Hope that some one can help me with the questen

Best regards
Haul

Garnet

Fledgling Freddie
go for the healing bonus as +healing bonus effects all heals as +mending only affects baseline heals.

Klonk

One of Freddy's beloved
Yup, if you are high mend spec, + Mend skill is useless. + efficient heals rox, try to get 25% (cap).

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
Klonk said:
Yup, if you are high mend spec, + Mend skill is useless. + efficient heals rox, try to get 25% (cap).

Hmm... I thought that the healing wasnt even capped at 25%? Like powerpool isnt?

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
Kalba said:
Hmm... I thought that the healing wasnt even capped at 25%? Like powerpool isnt?

nQQb, that's 'cuz you use +%powercap increase to go above 25% power.

Zaphira

Fledgling Freddie
Shrye said:
nQQb, that's 'cuz you use +%powercap increase to go above 25% power.
eeeh that was exactly what he didn't mean...
he was talking about the +to power pool bonus cap, wich caps at 75%
and the power normally caps at 26pts not 25% as you just stated.
now this means that if you have a base pool at lets say 500pts and get the 75% + to power pool bonus cap and the 26 standard points that it caps with you will end up at 901pts power pool. and to cap that you will need items with power 45% of power pool to cap.
now this is a bit overkill, but you will be able to cast alot before you're oop :D

so next time you want to "nQQb" someone make sure you know what you're talking about.

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
Zaphira said:
eeeh that was exactly what he didn't mean...
he was talking about the +to power pool bonus cap, wich caps at 75%
and the power normally caps at 26pts not 25% as you just stated.
now this means that if you have a base pool at lets say 500pts and get the 75% + to power pool bonus cap and the 26 standard points that it caps with you will end up at 901pts power pool. and to cap that you will need items with power 45% of power pool to cap.
now this is a bit overkill, but you will be able to cast alot before you're oop :D

so next time you want to "nQQb" someone make sure you know what you're talking about.

25% to 26%, what makes you believe so strongly it couldn't have been a typo, or are you merely prejudiced due to getting kicked out of moderna group 8 months ago, mr. 3 con? :flame:

Zaphira

Fledgling Freddie
Shrye said:
25% to 26%, what makes you believe so strongly it couldn't have been a typo, or are you merely prejudiced due to getting kicked out of moderna group 8 months ago, mr. 3 con? :flame:
i said 26pts not 26% gg Mr. IKnowAlot
and i was still at 960 hp and i didn't have any con buffs and you were whineing about me dieing to fast when 8 red con mobs were hitting me.

moik

Fledgling Freddie
Just wanna clear some stuff up. Powerpool % (percent) is capped at 25 without anything done to it. Power is capped at 26 without anything done to it. Get an item with 5 to power-cap (works with both power and powerpool %) you can get 30% powerpool and 31 power. Have in mind tho that just increasing the cap won't do you no good, you have to fill it up with Powerpool % items and/or +power items for it to have effect. The maximum number of power-cap you can get is 50 (therefor setting the ultimate cap on powerpool % 75 and +power 76).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom