To mele

E

edelia

Well what can i say , i ran near u , u waved me , the u beckonned me . so i stayed , beckonned u and turn around to wait u pa . Then u beckonned me again , few secs later u paed me ... with 2 other sb friends .
One word : lamer . Another ? : untrustworthy .

PS : maybe it is, maybe i am tooo stupid to trust a poor mid sb
who doesn't have enough balls to solo me. baahh!!!

H

horil

So every fight you don't get rp is lame, and ofc worth to come here and flame? That's the attitude, but could you still save it from us plz? thx :eek:

K

kathal_tdd

Hehe.
You could just as well pull your pants down, bend over while pointing at your a.. yelling PA me here:D

I had fun with a gray minstrel in FS some time ago. I was stealthed and I walked up to his so he could see me. Then I bowed to him and he bowed to me. We made various emotes for 3 mins or so when I decided to find out how he would react if I knocked my bow right in front of him. Then the funniest happened. He mezzed me and ran all he could. Right into a FG mids I was reporting alb/hib movements to(didn't report him). He died 5-10 secs after he mezzed me.
I had even saved him from XP death, but he still didn’t trust me:D

O

old.anubis

haha, pwnd imo

fair playing assassin = dead assassin :p

N

natael

another one of those is tiri,must be spanish too

M

mele

well...

In this moment i was grouped with one sb....why? cause 7 noob infils were camping amg as always and in last 6 runs i get zerged and zerged and zerged alone or with agaton....so i saw u alone and say well she is edelia and im sure she is going to use IP and purge so just called my friend sb and kill u, dont remember the other sb but he wasnt with us. Is that so Lame? most of mincers go with infils, i dont mean u....
and of course i dont like to zerg with sb´s but sometimes is the only option to get some rps cause the noob infils zerg and camp amg.
Thats all.
And Natael ofc i solo most of times. But going grouped with one more sb is not bad, is just....more rps..

O

old.Nafta

Serves you right Edelia. Or should I say mrs PurgeandSos?

E

edelia

Re: well...

Originally posted by mele
In this moment i was grouped with one sb....why? cause 7 noob infils were camping amg as always and in last 6 runs i get zerged and zerged and zerged alone or with agaton....so i saw u alone and say well she is edelia and im sure she is going to use IP and purge so just called my friend sb and kill u, dont remember the other sb but he wasnt with us. Is that so Lame? most of mincers go with infils, i dont mean u....
and of course i dont like to zerg with sb´s but sometimes is the only option to get some rps cause the noob infils zerg and camp amg.
Thats all.
And Natael ofc i solo most of times. But going grouped with one more sb is not bad, is just....more rps..

Well in that case don't beckoned me soo many times like hey come i want to try u alone . btw u saw that i was alone, and willing to have a duel so why didn't tried to kill me only u ? . Other minstrel use ip too , i think we all have ip as we don't have as many passive ra as sbs have but the question is :since when do u fear a minstrel using ip? ... since me ? =p lamer scared sb.

E

edelia

To explain the question since when sb fear minstrel using ip , it is just i had soo many sbs friend telling me like imao even if minstrel use ip he is dead meat .... well fear me , not anymore .

A

Arnor

Originally posted by mele
And what happen with spanish?

Its just that spanish players have gotten a ill/well deserved reputation of being a bit whacky, and only to be fluent in english when they want drops etc, and being general bastards.

This is the impression I've gotten from ppl about most spanish ppl, I am in NO way touching that discussion with no less then a 12 feet pole.

V

Vasconcelos

Originally posted by Arnor
Its just that spanish players have gotten a ill/well deserved reputation of being a bit whacky, and only to be fluent in english when they want drops etc, and being general bastards.

GENERALIZING4TEHWINN!!11

:m00:

N

[NP]ArlaHaren

Edelia, i must admit. the 3rd SB was me playing Niki, couldnt resist since u stood there beckoning and all (saw dat meles SB friend and thought wtf)

Btw u killed me while playing hellige solo last night so fair to u!

:wub:

Q

quinthar

Originally posted by Arnor

This is the impression I've gotten from ppl about most spanish ppl, I am in NO way touching that discussion with no less then a 12 feet pole.

Nonetheless yer a brave boy :)

I aint saying anything...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom