To Luon

Nelex

One of Freddy's beloved
Ty m8 for some nice one on one fights and not running of and vanishing when its going a bit bad :clap: :clap:

Hope to meet you in some solo fights :eek:

Nelax::50::Zerker::RR4L2::ML8:::Banelord

Luona

Fledgling Freddie
ye nelex always enjoy jumping zerkers ask osri :) and good fights in hw yesterday

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
pming.jpg

Corran

Part of the furniture
Shame he has to chase me along with Tourin mind you to leech some rp's. Was having a laugh with Tourin moc'in on him, was gonna then just root him and hug but noooo Luon had to come in :(

But dont worry Luon, i hate all stealthers, not just you :D

Tuorin

Fledgling Freddie
Corran said:
Shame he has to chase me along with Tourin mind you to leech some rp's. Was having a laugh with Tourin moc'in on him, was gonna then just root him and hug but noooo Luon had to come in :(

But dont worry Luon, i hate all stealthers, not just you :D

We ended up grouping and was grouped then I think, sooooo many alb stealthers and got trampled on by a FG 2-3 times. ;p

I forgot to recast self end after chasing so far, wondered if I could take your power while you mocced, you prolly still woudda staffed me down. ;o So many buff icons these days cant tell if you're still sprinting.

Think I found two solo fights this weekend, Jamie a nice RR3 HO crush merc and FZeathers. Rest of time, generally 2-4 stealthers.

Spose could go more of a solo spec, still blows tho. ;)

Faelinor

Fledgling Freddie
to luon,
thanks for double teaming with aoln against my sav, then vanishing and diving under water when i was about to kill you :(

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
most likely a retaliation from your constant adding on *everything* you see

A

Aoln

Faelinor said:
to luon,
thanks for double teaming with aoln against my sav, then vanishing and diving under water when i was about to kill you :(
haha revenge for all the times you and tinky jump me while im fighting something :)

Luona

Fledgling Freddie
im sorry rastafarion albs are underpopulated since i support all underpopulated realms we doubled team you.

but hey not like you not doubled raped me or you and tinky doubled raped me when i have been fighting a sb a hunter a sm a healer a shammy a warrior a skald a zerker a bd a thane a sava a rm etc osv mm :) tell tinky slit throat emote is kinda 2004 :p

wub u :cheers:

Faelinor

Fledgling Freddie
okay i concede luon :D, we do tend to add a shit load, but i wasnt moaning about getting added on bigchief :p i was moaning about getting jumped at the exact same time, by 2 stealthers from different realms, both a higher rr than me, and one vanihsing as hes almost dead,leaving me to get mopped up by aoln, theres a difference.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Faelinor said:
okay i concede luon :D, we do tend to add a shit load, but i wasnt moaning about getting added on bigchief :p i was moaning about getting jumped at the exact same time, by 2 stealthers from different realms, both a higher rr than me, and one vanihsing as hes almost dead,leaving me to get mopped up by aoln, theres a difference.
Lucky to get jumped by just 2 tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom