O

old.Zeikerd

To Keridwan and your 20 lvl 1 alts.
Leave me alone.

Thanks.

E

--Eraser--

hm, ah typical Ciclya post :)
if you want to make that public and entertain the soap opera realm, please add details. otherwise do it in PMs please
:sleeping:

A

ashfa

yer shes really weird, and a total psycho. Wont stop pming me either :/ Apparently her sister loves me and i made cry for leaving her group.

S

Skaven

Don't think she reads these boards btw. And shes a nice person once you get to know her :)

L

Lustedelf

Freaky o_O
grouped wif her once in rvr ...she seemed ok...

L

Luv_Bunny

haven't had to pleasure to meet her, i'll keep an eye open for her ;)

O

old.shotgunstow

Originally posted by Skaven
Don't think she reads these boards btw. And shes a nice person once you get to know her :)

Yeh she doesn't read the boards and yes she is a nice person hehe :)

M

marchegiani

Originally posted by --Eraser--
hm, ah typical Ciclya post :)
if you want to make that public and entertain the soap opera realm, please add details. otherwise do it in PMs please
:sleeping:

What he said ^^

Dont think Ciclya finds it enough spamming emain /cg to get attention so posts on here instead

O

old.Zeikerd

I can add details if you want :)
Keridwan was complaining about our mincer who drove at the moment. How should the mincer know there are 8000 mids at amg? Anyway, I defended the mincer by telling Keridwan to shut her 'piehole', next thing she starts sending me all kinds of abuse PM's with "Fuck you", and all that kinds of extremely rude stuff. Then begins to threaten me by sending me trojans, comming to my house, finding out what my ISP is, ruining my DAoC life, reporting me to GOA and what more...
I put him on /ignore (with all the stuff that he said it can't be a girl, or one sick girl at that). Then some other dude starts PM'ing me and someone else in my group, that I should reply to him anymore, because this game has no age limit!.
Then 2 days later he made an alt to harras me some more, I /ignore him again, and 10 min later again, some other alt.

Anyway, Keridwan is one sick dude, in all the time I play DAoC I never met someone with this kind of behaviour.

F

Fagane

Originally posted by old.Zeikerd
I can add ... <blah>..<blah>... <blah>.... <blah>of behaviour.

Your name says enough in dutch.

old = old
Zeikerd = an other word for A$$hole (read the dutch dictionary), or somebody who keeps complaining/nagging till everybody gets upset or urinating by someone of the female gender. (yes 3 meanings in dutch)

I know how to report messages, just not sure how to report names, but I bet an Admin will read this post and solve the matter fast.

Fagane

O

old.Zeikerd

First of all, I have that nick name for 11 years now, second, never judge someone on his name.

M

marchegiani

First of all, I have that nick name for 11 years now, second, never judge someone on his name.

So youve had the nickname "Old Asshole" for 11 years??

Your friends tryin to tell u something here?

O

old.Zeikerd

Zeikerd doesn't mean asshole, so please shutup if you dont know what you're talking about.

F

Fagane

It does mean that, best translation posible, I gave all 3 that where posible, or are you female?

M

makgsnake

well actually..........
we was in every group together from level 5, and is very nice in rl :kiss2:

M

makgsnake

i dont stalk her ... lol

givvv camera !!111 :clap:

L

Luv_Bunny

you don't have a camera?

:rolleyes: n00b :rolleyes:

would love to let you use one, we got 3 digital ones, but euh, doubt you can come over here to get one :p

M

marchegiani

I can add details if you want :)
Keridwan was complaining about our mincer who drove at the moment. How should the mincer know there are 8000 mids at amg? Anyway, I defended the mincer by telling Keridwan to shut her 'piehole', next thing she starts sending me all kinds of abuse PM's with "Fuck you", and all that kinds of extremely rude stuff. Then begins to threaten me by sending me trojans, comming to my house, finding out what my ISP is, ruining my DAoC life, reporting me to GOA and what more...
I put him on /ignore (with all the stuff that he said it can't be a girl, or one sick girl at that). Then some other dude starts PM'ing me and someone else in my group, that I should reply to him anymore, because this game has no age limit!.
Then 2 days later he made an alt to harras me some more, I /ignore him again, and 10 min later again, some other alt.

Anyway, Keridwan is one sick dude, in all the time I play DAoC I never met someone with this kind of behaviour.

Just a thought but if what u say is true and tbh i dont think it is, why didnt you log the chat or take screenshots, because if sum1 was that abusive to me it would be the first thing i would do

O

old.Zeikerd

Why do you think I would lie about these things?
Have fun with your friend Keridwan, I just dont want her harrasing me anymore.

A

ashfa

Well she has pmed exactly the same sorts of things to me..

M

makgsnake

i heard you started it by saying you would hack her computer ,etc :twak:

O

old.Zeikerd

Originally posted by makgsnake
i heard you started it by saying you would hack her computer ,etc :twak:
Lol, how? I don't even know where she lives, she started about sending trojans and hacking computers. Makgsnake, you're so being fooled by her 'charms'.

H

HonningBi

WTF !?!??!

HOLA AMIGOS !
:flame:

HAHAHAHHAHAHH !
THIS IS THE BEST THREAD !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom