To: Kemor / Zargar

N

Novamir

First Aid 2 still isn't working =/

Each time it healed me for only 180-210 HPs. I have 1555 total HPs.

Idril, another hero, experienced exactly the same thing. This occurred in multiple cirumstances and i wasn't diseased.

This is a pretty important RA since im gonna spend loads in it :p tx.

I

idril_daoc

Originally posted by Novamir
First Aid 2 still isn't working =/

Each time it healed me for only 180-210 HPs. I have 1555 total HPs.

Idril, another hero, experienced exactly the same thing. This occurred in multiple cirumstances and i wasn't diseased.

This is a pretty important RA since im gonna spend loads in it :p tx.

i even multitested it did

1. used it just as the combattimer died 209 hp heal
2. about 2 min after loosing hp in a combat 209 hp heal
3. jumped down some ciffs sat down used it 209 hp heal

209/1587= 13.2% hp heal !!!!!!! that is NOT a working RA
it states in the RA list thats it should be a 60% = (for me) 950hp not some lame 209 ...... so instead of healing for 60% per usages it will take you 5 usages to get the effect you are intended to get .... 5*15=75 min instead of 15 ... plz fix this BEFORE you make the patch live and then youll have to take it down again 2 hours after making it live .

V

Vell

This is actually a bug in the Mythic coding, GOA haven't done somethign odd. First aid RA doesn't work properly, it works it out all wrong. I think it's fixed in a future patch but until then it's best to go for something else.

A

Alrindel

Patch Note: 1.50F (test - May 2)
- The First Aid realm ability has had its effectiveness reduced.

Patch Note: 1.50I (test - May 13)
- Realm ability First Aid has had its effect increased.

Patch Note: 1.50C (live - May 16)
- Realm ability First Aid has had its effect increased.

Patch Note: 1.51
- The Ignore Pain Realm Ability is a full heal every 30 minutes, with one 14 pt level. The documentation on the Herald will be updated to reflect this.

I'm not sure exactly which version is running on Gorre, 1.50 or 1.50C, but it looks as though Mythic tinkered a fair bit with First Aid and Ignore Pain after the initial 1.50 release so the information on Mythic's Realm Ability page might not be accurate for us.

1234Taz

First aid works of your base HP total and is totaly gimped and its working right. I tested it on US server and it give around the same heal.

N

Novamir

Tzee: I have about as much hope as resolving stuff via RightNow as teaching you that aoe mez + aoe dot = bad ;)

1234Taz: That can't be right either. Even with all armour and items de-equipped, i still have somewhere around 1100 HP. 60% of that is about 650.

N

)nick(

Patch Note: 1.51
- The Ignore Pain Realm Ability is a full heal every 30 minutes, with one 14 pt level. The documentation on the Herald will be updated to reflect this.

So in 1.51 I won't have to take first aid to 2 to get Ignore Pain?

K

kemor

First aid is a 15% heal per level of the ability, every 15 mins. Also, please note that the amount of hp healed is class dependant.

Ignore pain is a full heal and you need first aid 2 to buy it.

O

osy

another possible Bug in RA

I'm a Skald, and one of my RAs is 'Armor of Faith' a 60 sec thingie that increases the AF for 150%. It has a prerequisite of Aug Const. x3.

So there I go, Christmas came last night on Gorre, time to open up my present and test my RA.
Before doing so, I looked at my total AF: 414.
I cast 'Armor of Faith' : 420 !!!

This is not normal.

NonRA related: I was in Vindsaul Faste, near the 'Master of Runes' kobbies, heading toward my trainer, and suddenly, a !!SCOUT!! (that's right, Albion NPC realm guard Archer) shoots at me x3 with an incredible speed (more than 1 Scout?). I do /face, and it points me toward yggdra forest ? then it dissaperead from selection, altho I never actually saw that Scout.

Ps: Nerf Friars

T

Tesla Monkor

The patchversions we get are complete patches.

So 1.50 = 1.50a + 1.50b + 1.50c + 1.50d, etc. We get the result of all those letters added togethers. (As does the rest of the US servers. The only server ever to have 1.50a, 1.50b etc is the test-server. (Hence 'test'). ;)

As for First-Aid, it probably heals a % of your base hp unbuffed. Or, it heals you for X Con points. (Which would explain the 'class' comment Mythic made in the effectiveness.:)

A

Alrindel

Originally posted by Tesla Monkor
The patchversions we get are complete patches.

The only server ever to have 1.50a, 1.50b etc is the test-server. (Hence 'test'). ;)
Not quite true in the case of 1.50 as 1.50C was a patch rolled out on the live servers after 1.50 had officially been released. And just to complicate life, the patches that Mythic provide to GOA are NOT exactly the same ones they used themselves, but incorporate some small tweaks and bug fixes that were done over time between 1.50 and 1.51. So what, exactly, is in 1.50GOA? Only the Mythic devs assigned to bundle it know for sure... :p

F

Flimgoblin

compare first aid 1 with first aid 2 :)

if they're the same something is up...

E

erl

As now first aid 1 heals more than first aid 2, so definitely bugged.

O

Oloren

First aid: Self heal that heals approximately 30% hit points per level gained in the ability. It cannot be used in combat. Please note that this ability will heal a different amount of hit points based on what class your character is.

this is taken from the RA master list on right now, and says exactly the same on us lists.
Kemor: First aid is a 15% heal per level of the ability, every 15 mins. Also, please note that the amount of hp healed is class dependant.
whats this about?

N

Nightchill

Everytime I've used firstaid i've got 50-70 hits back (out of 800ish total). bit umm, low powered imho.

Q

Qwegji-

Haven't got first aid 2 yet, but am having a problem with first aid 1, its only healing about 10% of my hits :(

S

Slipurson

Same prob here got me FA1 and tried jumping of some stair at a tower and lost 25%hp and used FA and got back like 10% also :(

can't remeber exact value and since i am at work now with no possibility to play DAoC i can't check but a guess would be i got about ~160 HP's healed :/

F

Flimgoblin

My first aid ain't great :( first aid 1 gave me 63 and 86 hp...

might be there's a fair bit of variance in it... but I've had 8% of my hp max so far...

Seems a shame that FA is so crap.. yet IP is so good :)

(I think IP should only be a 50% instaheal, but make first aid decent, but who listens to me? :))

S

Sarnat

Get a clue Novamir. This isn't the place to rebort bugs or things you think are bugs. Try RightNow and stop bumping.

S

Slipurson

just don't read it then... he posted it here to get others oppinion just as all others do post here for...

N

Novamir

Originally posted by Sarnat
Get a clue Novamir. This isn't the place to rebort bugs or things you think are bugs. Try RightNow and stop bumping.

shh

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom