To Kemor: Roleplaying-servers on EU

R

Ragnarok1978

Don't mean to burst your bubble, but this topic has been up a million times over during the euro-beta and back when GOA hosted forums to post in.

I believe Kemor once said that GOA treat all their servers like RP servers. Tho they aren't as hardcore strict on the rules.

And I don't know if you've ever been on a US RP server, because it is't much different than a regular server. Sure those who enjoy RP will most likely join the server just because it says "roleplaying", but a ton of "d00ds" will also join it simply because they can powerlevel and then somehow, in their own eyes, are better than the RPers.

But I don't think we'll ever see any EU RP servers, and to be honest I'd rather have one more PvP server than a RP server :)

G

Generic Poster

Prydwen was meant to be the unofficial-RP server, which led to a fair few role-players playing there. Unfortunately, the d00d-mentality took over and some role-players themselves were seduced.

S

Stonebits

On Prydwen in Midguard, we try to run Dah Troll Patrol as an unnofficial RP guild....

Its basically Trolls only, and we have great fun talking Trollish :D

On the other hand sometimes u may not want to RP, or its not pratical and thats fine as well....

I think its best if you can mix and match as required, ie have fun RP'ing in guild or group chat, but revert to 'normal' speak when pulling or fighting rvr....

Plus there is nothing more fun than sitting down on all those short-arsed Kobolds/Dwarfs and /em farting on their head :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom