To Kemor, GOA and all players of Dark age of camelot

G

Gandir

I have been away a long time from this game, I left when all people started whining over that the old message board was taken offline. I was on of the people that well actually was rather angry at goa, becaus of the forum thinge and the patch problems, and all that stuff that made alot of other peope angry.

A couple of days ago I took up the game again, and I must say I was impressed by the good work that had been done. And now looking at this forum and I can see that it's indeed much better than the old one "even if I really dont like the colours". And also the servers are getting patched quite often and we are getting closer and closer in the version number of the US game.

And the official website have also been quite revamped and that is also a good work from GOA. Even if I could not reopen my account on the first try becaus the registration page was down "But hey nothing is perfect is it ?".

And last but not least I can finaly say that I'm a happy DaOC player once again. And thanks to Kemor and the rest of GOA for a good work that turned out to be better.

O

old.Arnor

YAY! another paying soul!

*rubs hands* nihihihihihihihihihihi

:clap: :clap:

nice to see ppl actually giving GOA cred when it is in place :)

O

old.LandShark

the faceless GOA code monkeys have done weelllll....
*rubs hands together*

C

cHodAX

Welcome back middie scum ;) You are right that things are much better, the last 6 weeks have been what we should have got from day #1 and lots more people are happy. Sadly the new patches have unbalanced the RvR element greatly and the next 2 patches don't do much to fix it. Lets just hope Mythic get thier finger out and address some serious problems they introduced with 1.50

B

Bleri McThrust

And now looking at this forum and I can see that it's indeed much better than the old one "even if I really dont like the colours".

Well why not change your colour scheme.

Go to your profile then edit options. Right at the bottom of the page is Style set. Theres only 2 options but for me DAOC test is a lot better than the default :)

I

inqy

Originally posted by Bleri McThrust
Well why not change your colour scheme.

Go to your profile then edit options. Right at the bottom of the page is Style set. Theres only 2 options but for me DAOC test is a lot better than the default :)

eek! I've got to admit I didn't know that option was there. But green is so much better than those colours. :puke:

:m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom