To keep you amused during the wait..

MesS°

One of Freddy's beloved
1 of my antivirus softwares didnt like it, it actually deleted without any options.

Program message:

Spybot - Search & Destroy has encountered and terminated a process that is listed as part of a malicious software.
Definition

Spybot-S&D Resident watches all applications that are being started on your computer. It knows the same bad files as the on-demand scanner of Spybot-S&D, and if it encounters an application that is known as a threat, it will automatically terminate this application.
User interactions

After the process has been terminated, you are presented with a few choices. You can assign the action Resident should take the next time it encounters this threat (like automatically killing it), and/or deleting the offending file.
Frequently Asked Questions

Q: Why does Resident terminate the application before asking?
A: Because threats like toll dialers are time critical - they cost from the first second they've connected. In order to protect you, these have to be terminated before they can connect at all, at the moment they appear.

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
MesS° said:
1 of my antivirus softwares didnt like it, it actually deleted without any options.

Oddly I have that running too and haven't had any problems :)

MesS°

One of Freddy's beloved
Kami said:
Oddly I have that running too and haven't had any problems :)

It seems alot of ppl have tried and liked it. Dunno why my antivirus went ape on it.

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
yup I know of one person not too far away who wasted several evenings playing with that instead of painting the kitchen last month <whistles>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom