to jester

G

gwal

nice try u had going for my in odins today - but dont try sniping me to death, as soon as I´m not resting u´ll hardly hit me.

U did nice tho, making it very hard for me to kill u, and u actually got me killed running through the aggro zone, but at least I brought u down first. was a good long fight when u kept running away :))

J

j0ker

it wasnt the real Jester :(

my pc is bost and for the time being I let a very good friend play with my hunter.

you'd think being a shield user he'd know NOT to shoot at peeps who have engage :)

how much rp am I worth btw ? always wondered that :p

G

gwal

well I only got a few hundred rp´s for ya - the aggro´d mobs must have given a few hits taking some rp´s from me.

btw, I dont use engage, no reason to use endurance when I dont get hit anyway (got 51 shield with bonusses :)) ).

and actually even tho it´s not a good idea to shoot at a shield user, your friend did a pretty good job, using crit shot and what more shots he could make, then when I closed on him he ran away and stealthed, only to return. All in all that ment I was loosing health, but he just forgot one thing - realm abilities, so he let me get in close combat with him when he thought he could kill me, not remembering that I could heal myself (or not knowing it).

if I didnt have realm abilities he would have killed me if I had stayed around for so long as I did. only way to really avoid being killed would have been to run away from him at some point.

Users who are viewing this thread