To Jazheira et al

G

Gog

We thought you might come back with some friends to disturb our little exp party.

Kinda surprised that you waited for us to pull before attacking considering we must have connd grey/green to you all, but I suppose its fair game in the frontier.

Thanks for the exp death, and thank you Winter for the RP :D

See you out there,

Gog

O

old.Winter

any time...

nice forrest of graves there... then you silly silly middies came back and did it again... when will you learn?

A

Aeiedil

argh winter your level 50 :| im still the same old level, not been exping much (other things to do)

i will get you again some day ;) just gimme time to get you back into the orange :D

B

BlueJam

Attacking from behind, when people are engaged in fighting a mob, nice to see the Albs haven't lost it. I'm very proud o ya!

O

old.Jazhara

Every dead middie is a good middie

Every dead middie with exp loss is a nice middie ;)

And i love you when you are nice ;P

Jazhara - who don't give a shit about flames, whiners and other idiots

C

c0ngo

Originally posted by BlueJam
Attacking from behind, when people are engaged in fighting a mob, nice to see the Albs haven't lost it. I'm very proud o ya!

Glad to hear it.

Any Hibbie/Middie xp death is a good one as far as I'm concerned :)

Better learn to watch ur backs in the Frontier then or stop going there if you don't like it :p

S

Salazar

Been said so many times... couldnt care less anymore... but albs have very one track mind... simple tincans, cowards... what can you expect? And Jazhara doesnt give a shit about flames? Then why does it have to be said ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom