To JAWZ

E

edelia

Re: =(

Originally posted by Alpha Male

Orriginally post by hatt : Damn u rule ! Best mincer i ever seen !! You are really uber.

Just to respond to chosen quote thingy in alpha post , i though was funny .

PS / coome baack alpha =)

T

Tyka

Re: Re: =(

Originally posted by edelia
Originally posted by Alpha Male

Orriginally post by hatt : Damn u rule ! Best mincer i ever seen !! You are really uber.

Just to respond to chosen quote thingy in alpha post , i though was funny .

PS / coome baack alpha =)

Rofl, just wanted to quote this before Edelia edits.

H

hotrat

doubt that

tank with high aom etc unless hes very stupid, or the mincer uses ALL RAs and the tank none

Well the minstrel can always use a pet if the tank if high realm rank, heck I beat Talivar with a pet, (both unbuffed, and no active RA's used) and I didn't kite, although he didn't use triple weild.

B

Begach

Originally posted by edelia
FOOOK tell u sb friend he is foooooooooooking laaame. SO what couldn't i use all my ra in our duel ???? what i wanted is sos mezz u a sec take little rest to pursue duel , minstrel teckniques and this sb just got me as i was sitting . OO myy u fooking sb i will never trust u lamor.

Owned?? :)

Come on edelia, you can admit it.
We all know.
J00 got spanked. :)

B.

S

Subbiz

i never ever saw a post or reply from u that wasnt a heavy whine or a post farm. go die irl or smth

Z

Zoldot

Originally posted by hotrat
Well the minstrel can always use a pet if the tank if high realm rank, heck I beat Talivar with a pet, (both unbuffed, and no active RA's used) and I didn't kite, although he didn't use triple weild.

even talivar^^ I dunno but imo talivar isn't the best solo char. I myself havent met talivar, but a friend berserker beat him with atleast more then 10% hp left, dont remember how much he had. and with a rr3 thane I beat that berserker every duel :p
and when I and the berserker duelled a hero one time each the berserker lost and I owned the hero ;)

and minstrel vs a good tank, none buffed the minstrel is loosing if they both are rr5+ or rr5-.

btw about paladin, everyone seems to say they are kings in duels? with a rr4 thane I beat 1 paladin and just when finished a scout started to shooting on me, I would have kill the scout too if it wasn't for alb zerg who came and killed me when the scout had 10% hp left

ofc all this is unbuffed. so imo paladin arent kings in duel ;)

R

rure_

if a minstrel uses ip and the minstrel stun when the tank is about to use ip the minstrel might have a chance if he is unbuffed

S

Setakari!

Well after Zoldot's post, everybody in Midgard should roll a bloody Thane. Well? Go on!

D

darbey

Doesnt matter how good u r Edelia and not wanting to inflate Jawz already overinflated ego but u have got to be joking if u think u can out duel Jawz or anyone else of that rank RA's or not.

E

edelia

Originally posted by darbey
Doesnt matter how good u r Edelia and not wanting to inflate Jawz already overinflated ego but u have got to be joking if u think u can out duel Jawz or anyone else of that rank RA's or not.

lol try me =)

E

edelia

Originally posted by Subbiz
i never ever saw a post or reply from u that wasnt a heavy whine or a post farm. go die irl or smth

As i already said maany times ( just read previous post 1 , 2 , 3 and 6 =) ) this planet is not enough big for my ego .... i know it may disturb so , sorry =( .

O

old.MikhailGudlik

Originally posted by rure_
if a minstrel uses ip and the minstrel stun when the tank is about to use ip the minstrel might have a chance if he is unbuffed
Stun with determ 4 lasts only a sec.
And hotrats dude you loose pet control after slam.

L

Lumikki

This amount of maturity just never fails to surprise me on Edelia's posts...

<shivers>

xx

H

hotrat

And hotrats dude you loose pet control after slam
A good minstrel can easily recharm the pet, even though its bugged to hell.

Also I think most people will agree that talivar is one of the best one vs one players, zerkers can prolly beat him easy but I seem to recall reading a nerf to their LA in recent patch notes :) Also when I beat Talivar it was before the minstrel love patch, ablative, longer stun etc.

T

talivarevil

actually on a normal day a slash zerk is very easy :) mincers with pets are hard tho especially them frost stallion things :) Zoldot i will duel u if u liek and the zerker aswell not because i think im 1337 or cant lose just ebcause i cant remember who u mean so would like to clear my name :)

N

Noche

Poor of those zerkers who wanna duel BMs after 1.62 :p

K

krow

Edelia you sound like an Alpha wannabe. Alpha let his actions speak louder than words, and became an excalibur legend. You on the other hand seem to be letting your words speak louder than your actions making you just look sad.

E

edelia

Originally posted by krow
Edelia you sound like an Alpha wannabe. Alpha let his actions speak louder than words, and became an excalibur legend. You on the other hand seem to be letting your words speak louder than your actions making you just look sad.

Totally agree with u . But on the other hand i think bw community is so sad sometimes =( so i want people to react , to laugh or cry , to be angry full of hatred or love .

I LUUUUUUVE BW =)

Users who are viewing this thread