To JAWZ

O

old.Tzeentch

well, i am ok as a grp player :>

and i've yet to meet you in game :D

O

old.MikhailGudlik

Originally posted by edelia
What i wanted to say is i still don't understand why he did that ?lol i am angry not because he killed me but because he didn't let our duel finished like it should have been . he is truly lame for me .
I often ask same when albs zerg me on 1 v 1s.
Thats cause its a realm v realm and your should be prepared for some stealthers to get some free rps.

O

old.MikhailGudlik

Edelia even with 6 str reliks u still wont beat a good tank.;)

P

Pandemic

k both jawz and edelia are very good rvr people especially solo far as i can tell the same happened to me tonight when i was solo fight me vs jua 2 sbs joined in jua got ganked i then slamed the sb's mmm no friends pandemic but damage done i look like a right cunt same as jawz k no ones fault this shit happens thats why the rvr pack is coming

oh and alpha was amazing the guy had his rvr solo shit down to a t i aint never gonna match that

Pandemic

N

Noche

Alpha never bitches like that... wonder how old u r :rolleyes:

Can´t own somebody? Uppercase insult words? rofl....

K

Kurik BHM

Originally posted by old.Tzeentch
jawz can kill one fg solo

edelia you are just a wannabe =/

would love to see that :) honest

D

dyss

Edelia

u know that u have a combat timer so u jsut regan a liddul hp same with end... sound on u like u should have full end and HP and Jawz till be mezzed. The SB did just kill u off no big deal!

J

jarl

edelia, I feel with you. Getting killed is not to bad, but that ppl cant stay out of the most obvious duels are lame.

L

lofff

well

using those tricks in duels is lame aswell.. its like a pally engaging and using healchant in duel.. yeh he can do it, but if he does hes been a complete tard, if after using ap+ip+purge+pots while running ur ablative chant etc etc he was at 85% and u at 25%, just admit uve been defeated.. running away with sos to mezz and come back after healing self with fa etc would have been low and embarrasing aswell if u still die which was clearly probable

O

old.m0000

edelia u fucking FOTM minstrel just go die somewhere and stop posting every time u manage to kill someone, oh wait u didn't even kill this time

G

Gahldir

Originally posted by JawZ
Well this SB asked me if I wanted her help or not, I said it was fine NP.... the SB then attacked when Edelia used sos...

maybe he thought duel was over and mincer gave up? ;)

G

Gahldir

Originally posted by edelia
Oo man it was soo nice we both used ip , u manage to tokk me under u life so i though ok last minstrel trick i use sos my last ra , mezz u , regen end and life by song and use fa 2 to be fully life and end again .... and FOOOK that sb spoiled our duel . LAMOrs , fuckors etc etc , lol i am soo angry about him . What did he do that it wasn't his fight =(. I still understand why he did that to spoil our figght .

let it go ;)

go punch a bag irl or something ;)

O

old.Nol

Don't chase the bard that looks solo...he might be baiting you :D

edelia-just-died.jpg

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by old.MikhailGudlik
I often ask same when albs zerg me on 1 v 1s.
Thats cause its a realm v realm and your should be prepared for some stealthers to get some free rps.

cos they all think "yay GM of RG KILLLL".

C

chosen

Originally posted by Noche
Alpha never bitches like that... wonder how old u r :rolleyes:

Can´t own somebody? Uppercase insult words? rofl....

Alpha is the best soloer i've seen, i was so sure he was gonne be the first RR 10

S

sorusi

well, most infs/sbs ruin 1on1s in frontiers, so no point doing them ;)

H

hotrat

Any buffed minstrel can beat a tank if the tank isn't buffed. If both are buffed then the minstrel is gonna need some luck and definately some RA's ready :)

S

sorusi

doubt that :p

tank with high aom etc :p unless hes very stupid, or the mincer uses ALL RAs and the tank none :p

F

Freppe^^

remove one r from ur "sorcererss" imo soru, hope u know which one

B

Belomar

Originally posted by old.Nol
Don't chase the bard that looks solo...he might be baiting you :D

edelia-just-died.jpg
Well done, Nol! That ego needs a serious beating. And Edelia: pwned, no free RPs for you.

A

Alpha Male

=(

Originally posted by chosen
Alpha is the best soloer i've seen, i was so sure he was gonne be the first RR 10

If my son wasnt born last December the 23rd then i would have been first rank 10....but boredom set in with DAoC and Mincer, and very little time kinda finished it off for me =)...and besides all that, family is far more important :D

A

Arnor

Re: =(

Originally posted by Alpha Male
If my son wasnt born last December the 23rd then i would have been first rank 10....but boredom set in with DAoC and Mincer, and very little time kinda finished it off for me =)...and besides all that, family is far more important :D

you made the right move :)

Users who are viewing this thread