To JAWZ

E

edelia

FOOOK tell u sb friend he is foooooooooooking laaame. SO what couldn't i use all my ra in our duel ???? what i wanted is sos mezz u a sec take little rest to pursue duel , minstrel teckniques and this sb just got me as i was sitting . OO myy u fooking sb i will never trust u lamor.

V

vargen

Stealthers often ruins a good 1V1 duel imo. its sad..

.. and dont be so sure that Jawz called for help. I dont think he needed it. :p

J

JawZ

Fyi, I didn't tell the SB to do anything, but you would have lost anyway. 25%hp vs 85% hp?

Well if u want a rematch alone, just tell me... :eek:

J

JawZ

Originally posted by vargen
Stealthers often ruins a good 1V1 duel imo. its sad..

Well this SB asked me if I wanted her help or not, I said it was fine NP.... the SB then attacked when Edelia used sos...

E

edelia

Oo man it was soo nice we both used ip , u manage to tokk me under u life so i though ok last minstrel trick i use sos my last ra , mezz u , regen end and life by song and use fa 2 to be fully life and end again .... and FOOOK that sb spoiled our duel . LAMOrs , fuckors etc etc , lol i am soo angry about him . What did he do that it wasn't his fight =(. I still understand why he did that to spoil our figght .

E

edelia

Originally posted by edelia
Oo man it was soo nice we both used ip , u manage to tokk me under u life so i though ok last minstrel trick i use sos my last ra , mezz u , regen end and life by song and use fa 2 to be fully life and end again .... and FOOOK that sb spoiled our duel . LAMOrs , fuckors etc etc , lol i am soo angry about him . What did he do that it wasn't his fight =(. I still understand why he did that to spoil our figght .

What i wanted to say is i still don't understand why he did that ?lol i am angry not because he killed me but because he didn't let our duel finished like it should have been . he is truly lame for me .

J

JawZ

Well I would have used FA2 as well, but please don't blame me cause the SB attacked cause I did _not_ tell her that I wanted any help.

btw, im still roaming :wub:

E

edelia

naa don't blame u but him and i just joined a team at least ( i sually solo ) cause too disgusted lol .

E

edelia

Originally posted by JawZ
Well I would have used FA2 as well, but please don't blame me cause the SB attacked cause I did _not_ tell her that I wanted any help.

btw, im still roaming :wub:
How would u be able to ue fa 2 pls ? u can't use it in combat i mean .

J

JawZ

You realize that mez only lasts a few seconds on me?
and that I can use FA2 as soon as im free again.

ok :eek:

E

edelia

I mean u didn't have any end left as i saw u u didn't use style agaisnt me in the end . And also i cold have use f 2 as u were mezzed so the timer combat would drop .

E

edelia

Originally posted by JawZ
You realize that mez only lasts a few seconds on me?
and that I can use FA2 as soon as im free again.

ok :eek:
mmm dunno i had dd rdy for that in case to break u fa 2 using but it would have been a very good timing matter . And yes i saw u have at least determination 4 so my mez would las like 10 secs my idea was rest 10 secs max for little enduse fa 2 then dd to block u fom using it and star again fight .

E

edelia

Need to redo a duel when i will clalm down =) Ego is hard to control sometimes when u have a BIIIG one =p

J

JawZ

I'll show you how to make the duel fast next time we meet alone.

:cool:

J

JawZ

Still I won't forget when I won vs you with my spiritmaster when it was RR2 and you used IP and SoS =P

:rolleyes: hmm

E

edelia

Mmm when pls cause many peeps telling m i own u before but lol new owner here =) I am not the old Edelia =)

N

noaim

Mmm when pls cause many peeps telling m i own u before but lol new owner here =) I am not the old Edelia =)

'Daddy, can you buy me a character on ebay please? This supercool guy from albion that got creamed by jawz in a duel bought one, and i want to be _JUST_ like him"

O

old.Tzeentch

jawz can kill one fg solo

edelia you are just a wannabe =/

E

edelia

Originally posted by noaim
'Daddy, can you buy me a character on ebay please? This supercool guy from albion that got creamed by jawz in a duel bought one, and i want to be _JUST_ like him"

I'm the brother in eal life of edlia bt i used to play before in albion as yaehl a 50 pole armsman . And when i used edelia i immediately by ra and spec and armor that my sister was sooo noob in using a minstrel . Sad buttrue so respected everything =p

E

edelia

Originally posted by old.Tzeentch
jawz can kill one fg solo

edelia you are just a wannabe =/
And as u name showsit ... u are old =( . New generation here grand pa=)

O

old.Tzeentch

i am higher rr than you bitch :x

now suck :D

E

edelia

Then for u higher RR mens what ?? that u better ??? LOL u sad imo .

E

edelia

i am higher rr than you bitch :x

now suck :D

My penis is larger than u , but doesn't mean that i 'm uber than u in game and what rr are u btw ? R9 or maybe 10 ?? Oooou sooo uber =p

O

old.Tzeentch

hey, but it is not me posting every day 4-5 threads saying im uber :)

so.. my penis is bigger than yours? :D

E

edelia

hey, but it is not me posting every day 4-5 threads saying im uber :)

so.. my penis is bigger than yours? :D

For sure not as u ego .... just little =)

Users who are viewing this thread