To Hibs and Mids out there tonight in Hadrian Wall

Mandi

Fledgling Freddie
U've seen me - u farmed me - u owned me - u made me spend more time rebuffing and getting to hadrian wall then to actually live. But is it really necessary to, when u attack me solo with a fg, gank me like that? At least have the gutts to let me fight one of you 1 on 1 , not like 3 tanks grappling me while 4 hib casters blast me to smithereens like 2 minutes ago at beno. Do u have the gutts? I'll be right back and let's see who has balls to do this? Me and u - cleric vs whatever - at least i'll have more fun...

bunch of chickens :twak:

Himse

FH is my second home
Awwwww... please, dont cry, i swear, Enrique will make it all better.

I can be your hero baby.

Alundril

Fledgling Freddie
I shall quote all the fucking random zergers.

Its RvR mate. not 1v1

There. Bring back Irvr and end it

Mandi

Fledgling Freddie
just wanna live longer then 0.4 seconds :p and I know its rvr - but albs no need clerics - begun this dementia has o_O

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
feel for you mate, seen some really lame play tonight, for instance some useless high rr skald that is so hopeless at solo he has to run around with a war and SM. in saying that had some great fights tonight, very rusty after playing alb glast/alb pryd for so long though :) there is good rvr around, check the NFD forum or PM gahn on here to get access to the solo forum on there.

Himse

FH is my second home
Raven said:
feel for you mate, seen some really lame play tonight, for instance some useless high rr skald that is so hopeless at solo he has to run around with a war and SM. in saying that had some great fights tonight, very rusty after playing alb glast/alb pryd for so long though :) there is good rvr around, check the NFD forum or PM gahn on here to get access to the solo forum on there.

i love your avatar, tis sexual.

Smoothy

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
feel for you mate, seen some really lame play tonight, for instance some useless high rr skald that is so hopeless at solo he has to run around with a war and SM.

Uhm.. so just because someone runs with 2 m8s they are "hopeless at solo" ?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Smoothy said:
yes when all they are doing is zerging and adding on solo fights after pretending they could solo.

luribeauty

Fledgling Freddie
omg all fg's do that shit was it really worth u posting this crap,if i posted for everytime something like this happened i would be ip banned from fh by now.

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Roll or Duo with a Heretic and pop your rr5, gives you 45 secs to /rofl at those people :)

GrIrcSpammer

Fledgling Freddie
a cleric is whining for 1v1's \o/ where is this world going to :( when u choose to play a grp char die like one if u wanna sneak around play a stealther

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Tbh can beat basically any class with a Cleric so I don't see why you shouldn't be allowed to solo.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Andrilyn said:
Tbh can beat basically any class with a Cleric so I don't see why you shouldn't be allowed to solo.

Heh only prob I have with a cleric is that they take ages to kill so more likely to get adds.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
GrIrcSpammer said:
a cleric is whining for 1v1's \o/ where is this world going to :( when u choose to play a grp char die like one if u wanna sneak around play a stealther

LOL GREEK :D

Mandi didn't you whine about AoD adding on your fight with Jamiesmallicus before? :z

Mandi

Fledgling Freddie
Vladamir said:
LOL GREEK :D

Mandi didn't you whine about AoD adding on your fight with Jamiesmallicus before? :z

erm - that wasn't 'adding' - adding would be them helping me kill jamie but instead they sat down got popcorn and watch me get killed by him, cheering form him - like it was hard back then to kill me. I was on the way to surs to defend and they just watched saying 'we won't hurt jamies - u better run Mandi' but I was ooe so... I made a screenie of it, send to goa and all. And although they replied that they didn't liked this sort of 'xrealming' either it was all a gray zone and they couln't do much about it.

same was for the SB that tried to kill me at beno tower and which I /ruded a bit too much. 1 minute later some alb informs me that <insert name here> (not gonna name him) told him on Teamspeak to 'enjoy my spam vacation'. Everyone does it - so i'm used to it :p

Corran

Part of the furniture
Was stupid last night.. solo i had aldorans zerg trying to take me out when solo (Haha at picking Furisto of the back of group once and killing him then getting away :D )

Groups of hibs were zerging me down constantly.

And then to top it up Purple Warriors GG added onto a fight when my small group of 4 were fighting 5 or 6 people and they instantly added onto us. So can really see they looking for FG fights

Tuorin

Fledgling Freddie
Corran said:
Was stupid last night.. solo i had aldorans zerg trying to take me out when solo (Haha at picking Furisto of the back of group once and killing him then getting away :D )

Groups of hibs were zerging me down constantly.

And then to top it up Purple Warriors GG added onto a fight when my small group of 4 were fighting 5 or 6 people and they instantly added onto us. So can really see they looking for FG fights

Found a couple of small Alb caster duos and left them and of course they then add into everything so all in all utter shite on top of the 4fgs mids roaming and then adding on top of each other.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
i don't understand why first you claim people don't have the guts to fight 1 on 1, and then you say you reported albs for not making the odds 9 to 1 instead of 1 on 1?

/shrug :p

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
if they fight you honourably with one person coming forward to be their "champion" they'll get steamrolled by the group that hits them in the back ;) quite sensible to be quick about it (though the ones that blow all their timered abilities on a soloer are quite amusing)

fwiw not helping out is within the CoC - throwing abuse (either way) is not.

BlackrazoR

Fledgling Freddie
Smoothy said:

Smoothy has always been "hopeless" at everything :clap: .
You + Dan vs. My Caba - bring it on? :p

Reignfire

One of Freddy's beloved
BlackrazoR said:
Smoothy has always been "hopeless" at everything :clap: .
You + Dan vs. My Caba - bring it on? :p

Very nice soloing mate ... u and your FG.

Can not fault your grapple.... u timed it very well .. about 20% left on your HP? before u started getting healed and the caster of your group nuking me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom