To Hell With Malmohus!!

B

Big-G-

list holder + puller = more hardcore than MA+peeler+puller ;p
speshly when it was pbae XP by the time my lil dorf legs got back to the stone with 4 draks in tow i barely had enough time to run back to the pack and pull again for constant XP.. ofcourse 99% of peopel said 'whoo great nice rate of pulling cool xp' then u got some nobbers 'OMG wtf u doin let us rest ure shit' etc etc.
:eek:

as for dungeon XP yea i found a DF diamond xp group to be better xp over time but i only did one of those in my 40-50 time. thing about malmo is despite a list, its there every waking hour of midgard's day, whereas it could prove to be a pain to put together a dungeon group which can rack up similar XP malmo does

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by SilverHood
well, my Thane was once MA, puller and peeler at once

bet not a lot of people can say they were that in amlmohus :)

Same with Faf, but that was lvl45-47, then i went to spindel :D

Been back now with my shaman. Wensday was really fun, great group, good list. Made lvl47-49 in 12 hours. Came back thursday, there was almost no list at all, got in group crappy xp, and i'm happy malmö died when it did, so i could join in Iarnwood hunt. Minidinged there did some quests and is now 1.2 from ding, and still on lvl30 epic. :D

Guess the biggest problem is many people are just about MEMEMEMEMEMEMEEMEMEMEMEMEEME. When you get those who are not together everything works like a charm. Will try malmo again with my warrior when next patch comes. Need that bloody respec due to a lagspike.

N

Nonnier

never been to larn lair, but trollheim bar room is great in a small grp, fast spawn, nice drops, etc

Users who are viewing this thread