To Heart and Soul guild (midgard)

L

lac_desariel

For those that like to read our bits too incase you miss it in middy post's

Hi guys its Zokan the lvl 23 pally you full group ganked when i was running through HW, naked i might add, i was wondering how much Rp i was worth...

Maybe you ask why i know your a full group cos these people make 8

Rnz
Leria (who cried at me... how sweet)
Debello
knokker
khier
goobi
parcel and one other but he knows who he is.....

only a shame 1 FG albions came and owned you after and rez me in time to return the blown kisses and bow as respect earned for a well fought battle against me. i thought i nearly had you at one point maybe next time i carry a weapon too. soon guys you can work up to fighting poeple your lvl

N

Negura`

I dont see why you have to post twice that you got owned because you take n00b routes thro frontiers where every hib/mid is gona run down. stop whinging - its rvr.

L

lac_desariel

if only to name and shame the elite out there:) and hey alboin might wanna flame me too or just have a laugh take a chill pill, and be a little less agressive ;P you might enjoy it its called fun

F

fl-gorre

bah midz arent fair too :D
logged my sorc yesterday at mid entrance and when i connected this afternoon i started mezzind all the yellow/blue cons to me and stripping
only thing i wanted to do is to dance between those mezzed lvl45+mids and let the grey ones poke mi till i die
but some yellow caster started nukin me :/
seems i forgot one

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom